Chapter 11 A Fixed Destiny

Behind Ophelia's focusing on her job without making any mistakes. Her heart is aching at losing Kiriya and Sakura's sadness. She failed her job as the Moon Knight to protect her friends and couldn't heal the virus from Kuroto's creation. After the heartfelt talk with Hiiro, she's getting better and vowed to get stronger.

"You bounce back, Ophelia." She blinked her eyes and saw Sakura in her civilian clothes. "After everything on that day." It amazes Sakura to see Ophelia move forward.

"It's hard to forget about him, Sakura." She answered truthfully with an understanding look on her face. "As doctors and nurses, we're responsible for the lives of patients." Ophelia can't stay in grief forever knowing the people's lives are at stake here.

"It explains why you swapped your holiday off that I need time while you took over my schedule—assigned one of the Pediatrician doctors to look after my patient." Sakura pointed out and Ophelia nodded her head with a regretful look. "I understand... thank you for looking after me, Ophelia. You and Luna have done a lot of everything for me. I don't even know how to thank you guys." Ophelia swap her holiday off for Sakura because she needs time to grieve Kiriya's death.

"You can take thank us that we could have dinner together sometime?" Ophelia suggested with a hopeful smile. "Just us three."

"I would love to." She smiles softly and meeting them gives her a huge impact on her life.

————————————————————

Ophelia received a call from Poppy as they had a new patient infected by the virus.

"The patient is Shirakawa Kazuki, 48." Poppy explained while Emu, Ophelia and Hiiro were headed towards the quarantine room. "He's a surgeon from Keisou University Hospital."

"Surgeon?" Emu asked surprised at his job status.

"I heard about him." Ophelia spoke up. "He's a well-known doctor as a gastroenterological surgeon." She explained and heard rumors about him through her colleagues.

"Ophelia-chan is right!" Haima exclaimed happily and nodded his head. "He's a famous doctor just like you, Hiiro."

"Whoever it is, it has nothing to do with me." Hiiro commented bluntly and brushed off Haima's remarks.

Ophelia whispered sorry to Haima and they all came to see Shirakawa. He sat up once they were gathered around. "So it's the thing they talked about during this morning's press conference." After Kyoutarou's public broadcast regarding the virus, he pointed out how the Kamen Riders and Moon Knight defeated them to cure the patients. "I see. I have Game Syndrome." He chuckled dryly.

"Please don't worry." Asuna assured him. "You'll be cured once we operate to cut out the Bugster."

It didn't ease Shirakawa and he glanced at Hiiro. "No. An operation won't help." He informed them and caught them off guard.

"May we ask why, sir?" Ophelia asked him curiously and wondered what he meant by it.

Shirakawa refused to answer her question. "Just leave me alone." He fixed his sleeves.

"What do you mean?" Emu asked him again.

Hiiro heard it enough. "Do not get too involved with the patient, intern." He warned Emu and got his driver ready.

"But—"

Shirakawa cried out in pain while holding his chest. Poppy cried out his name but he couldn't hear her.

"His eyes!" Ophelia gasps to see his eyes flash red.

The Bugster came out from Shirakawa's body as they dodged his surprised attack. He's attacking Hiiro alone but he stops him by holding his staff.