Chapter 21 The Conspired History

"Aaah! Who would've thought that Kuroto was the one behind Zero Day!?" Poppy yelled in shock after Emu explained everything to her and Luna.

"Poppy you'll get yourself dizzy the more you spin." Luna warned the pink-haired Bugster from spinning around. "I know the Bugster virus showed up when Dan discovered it first." The female android commented while crossing her arms. "Could it be the virus brainwashed him to become who he is now?" She asked curiously. "It also didn't make sense why did he included Zilar, Kanade and Ophelia-sama as part of the game when they're not Kamen Riders."

Emu hums. "I don't know. If the Kamen Rider Chronicle is completed, numerous lives will be in danger. I must stop him." He vowed to stop Kuroto at all costs.

"Not I, we." Luna corrected the genius surgeon while he looked at her surprised. "Oi, don't think about it flying solo to solve it yourself. You have others to support you so— don't be a lone wolf." She lectured him while Poppy smiled in amusement. "Besides— we're all in this together to face the problem."

"Hehe.... it seems like Lu-chan is getting soft on us." Poppy teased the female android since it's rare for her to show a caring side.

Luna blushed furiously in embarrassment. "Shut up!" Emu and Poppy chuckled in amusement while the female android glared at them. "It's not funny!"

————————————————————

'How can we stop Genm if he's immortal?' Hiiro thinks while he and Ophelia wait for Nishiwaki Yoshitaka to retrieve Kiriya's belongings from his work.

"I still don't get why you need me for this, Hiiro." Ophelia muttered while scratching her neck nervously.

Hiiro dragged Ophelia in the middle of her conversation with Haima and took her somewhere to grab Kiriya's belongings for a reason. The genius surgeon thought it would be better to bring Ophelia with her for she might give a few ideas of their clues to defeat Kuroto.

"Thanks for waiting." Yoshitaka greeted them while carrying the box in his hand. "These are Kiriya's personal belongings." He placed them on the table.

"Thank you." Ophelia thanked him while Hiiro opened the box.

"Did something happen to Kiriya?" He asked curiously and caught the question off guard. "Well... I haven't been able to contact him, so I'm worried. I'm not close to his girlfriend, Sakura, didn't dare to talk or have her number."

Ophelia bites her lower lips and lightly smiles. "We are as well. That's why we're here to find out if we could... find some clues of his disappearance." She half lied hoping he would believe her.

Yoshitaka nodded his head. "Please let me know when you're done." He informed them.

"We will and appreciate your help, Nishiwaki-san." She thanked him once he left the room. "I hate lying to someone." Ophelia slumped down and sat right next to Hiiro.

"We have to do it for reason." Hiiro commented and patted her arm.

Hiiro opens Kiriya's laptop and the screen turns on to reveal Kiriya kissing Sakura on the right cheek while she's laughing at his wallpaper. "Kiriya..." Ophelia whispered while silently crying and wiped her tears. After seeing her friend look happy to be with him and taken away by Kuroto.

Hiiro squeezes Ophelia's hand to comfort him. "It's difficult but we need to do this." He whispered and reminded her of the main objective.

"Ye-yeah." She sniffs and needs to be strong to defeat Kuroto.

Hiiro clicks one of the files to see the DNA information about Emu and both we're surprised at what they're reading right now. Emu's DNA was reconstructed after the Bugster virus was deleted from his body.