Chapter 27 Overcoming Identity

"Poppy Pipopapo smiled and Luna looked confused?" Hiiro asked Emu once he told him and Ophelia what he saw during the Lovelica incident.

"Yes." Emu nodded his head. "When they saw Taiga-san and Nico-chan reconcile... that's why I don't think Poppy and Luna are bad..."

Hiiro hums and passes the tea to Ophelia as she smiles in thanks. "Parado said that their memory was reset. They were probably excited at how the game was going."

"Memory? Yes, but their feelings are not." Ophelia corrected Hiiro. "They may brainwash their memories but deep inside... they feel something and I don't think it has something to do with the game." She believes in Emu's theory and the possibility of bringing them back.

"Do you still know how to get Luna-san back to normal? Since she's made of machine." Emu asked her curiously. He remembered Ophelia created Luna in the first place

"My uncle is an inventor and I brought her to life." Ophelia pointed out and received a gift from his uncle of a female android. She only revives Luna through alchemy and is successful on the first try. "When Zilar and I fought her once... I've seen a glimpse of light on her neck. I will assume they plant a microchip on her neck to control."

"How are you going to extract it from her, Ophelia?" Hiiro asked curiously. They saw Luna's battle skills and it was difficult for them to extract it from her neck. None of them wouldn't be surprised if Luna knew how they fought and encountered them back.

"A reckless plan and hoping it would work out, Hiiro." Ophelia answered while the two doctors wondered what it meant. "Don't worry, I'll deal with Luna when the time comes." She assured them with a smile.

"Poppy's smile and Luna's confusion..." The genius gamer muttered and couldn't stop thinking about them. "Looked genuine to me." Their game scope blared as they detected a Bugster.

————————————————————

"I seriously need that device of yours whenever the Bugster appears." Kanade commented after Emu called her to fill in.

"You're not one of us but I'm sure Kyoutarou-sensei can provide one for you, Kanade-san." Emu assured the red-haired woman and felt bad for her. Kanade was in the middle of a music recording and he called her in emergency as they found Parado's location.

"Parado!" Emu called his name before Parado could end someone's life.

Parado turned around and faced them. "I've been waiting for you, M. Won't you play with me?"

"Save the patient." Hiiro ordered them while they nodded their head.

"Maximum Mighty X!"

"Taddle Quest! DoReMiFa Beat!"

"Skill level 3!"

"Max Dai Henshin!"

"𝘊𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘵𝘻𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘻𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘳 𝘻𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘭~"

"𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓!"

"Gashatto!"

"Maximum Gashatto!"

"Gacchaan! Level up!"

"Gacchaan! Level Max!"

"Taddle Quest! I gotcha, Do Re Mi Fa BEAT!"

"Maximum Power X!"