Chapter 5 Knock the Dragon Away

Taiga took back their Gashat again after dealing with the Pac-man incident. It was difficult for them to handle it considering the Doctors became rogue for becoming Bugsters 6 years ago. She was glad they had some help to defeat them and stop the chaos without using her purification song.

Now, Hiiro and Emu vowed to take back their Gashat from Taiga. Ophelia couldn't forget Hiiro's question regarding Emu's medical report. 'Did the intern say something unusual operation he had before? To become a Kamen Rider you need to undergo compatible surgery. To see if you're the right person to become a Kamen Rider or not.' Hiiro's words echo through her mind.

Emu didn't mention anything unusual about his operation back when they were children but only he received a game consoler from a doctor named Hinata Kyoutarou after his operation. "I hope the history doesn't repeat itself like Hibiki before." Ophelia exhales softly. "Rampaging is the most difficult thing to deal with."

"Ophelia-san?" She looks up and smiles relieved to see Tenkuuji Takeru again.

Takeru encountered Ophelia and Emu a few weeks ago when the Pac-Man apocalypse started and thousands of people got infected by it including himself and his friend, Tsukimura Akira. Emu and Ophelia are surprised to find out their friend happened to be a Kamen Rider like the others except her as he's known as Kamen Rider Ghost.

"Takeru-kun." Ophelia greeted the sandy brown-haired boy. "Thank you for seeing me today. I feel bad if you cancel the plan because of me." She scratches her neck nervously. The former goddess wanted to know about it.

Takeru laughed softly before he shook his head. "It's fine, Ophelia-san. I don't have plans today but still... even if you're busy, you still manage to provide me a study guide for my incoming exams." The black-haired woman provides a study guide for him to catch up on his studies.

After the Pac-man incident, Ophelia volunteered to help Takeru catch up on his studies as she used to be a former promising student. She may have studied abroad before and didn't attend any education here in Japan. However, she was willing to help out as Takeru informed her what subjects he was studying. In return, Ophelia wrote down all the information for him.

Needless to say, Takeru is amazed by her intellect and can't stop being grateful for it. Because of Ophelia's notes she'd provided for him, Takeru understood his lessons.

"I don't want you to repeat another year and I insist on it to help you out." Ophelia pointed out letting Takeru sit on the opposite side of the table. "How's Akira-san and the others?"

"Everyone is fine and Akira said hi." Takeru answered with a polite smile.

"I see. Please send my regards... Takeru, I—" She stopped and exhaled softly. "There is something else I need to ask. Something personal." Ophelia revealed her reasons for meeting up.

"What kind of personal, Ophelia-san?" He asked curiously. It's rare for Ophelia to meet him in face rather than on the phone.

Ophelia exhales hoping she's hearing things. "Do you remember when we fought Zaizen before? During the Pac-Man incident." She pointed out and Takeru nodded his head. "I overheard Zaizen's patient was Emu and they became like that. Was it true?"

Takeru gulped nervously and looked down at the tea she'd ordered for them. "Yes, I saw it through his memories when I touched his shoulder." He answered truthfully leaving Ophelia surprised.

"It's true then that it happened to them 6 years ago." Ophelia couldn't help but muttered with a disbelief look.

"Yeah, do you know about this, Ophelia-san?" Takeru asked after seeing Emu's closeness to Ophelia.