Chapter 35 The Completely Invincible Gamer and Rebirth Knight!

"𝕶𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖑𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖘 𝖍𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕭𝖚𝖌𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗, 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊. 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖞𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝖎𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗... 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖓."

"𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖚𝖓𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖔𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕹𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖐 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖗𝖚𝖘!"

————————————————————

"Retrieving the lives of those who have vanished... that is the hope of all of humanity! The quest to beat the ultra-rare character Chronos begins!" They watched the advertisement from Masamune.

"Beat Chronos!?" Nico yelled in shock.

"What's this?" Taiga stared at Nico's screen in surprise.

————————————————————

"Tomorrow at noon, the legendary warrior Chronos will appear in Seito District 9. Beat him and obtain the legendary power! The hero who saves humanity... is you!" The advertisement ends.

Emu turns the screen off and puts the remote down. "Damn Dan Masamune." He gritted under his breath before his phone rang. He grabbed his phone and saw Kanade's name. "Kanade, are you okay?" He called his name worriedly.

"I'm fine and everyone is talking about the game. Some tried to convince me and play the game but I refused. I manage to change their opinions about it but— the question is... when will it stop, Emu?" She expressed her worry for their sake. "I'll assume you guys saw it too?"

"Yeah, he's baiting—"

"Oh no!" Poppy screams in shock. "If we don't stop Chronos, there'll be more victims!" She panics.

Ophelia frowned at the thought of increasing the number of victims because of Masamune's plan. "This is bad and it's not him we're dealing with... we have two rogue Kamen Riders, Parado and Graphite. Kuroto, I've heard from Zilar... you've been working nonstop care to share with us?"

"I'm glad you asked dearest sister." Kuroto spoke up with a smirk while Ophelia grimaced for calling her a sister. "Just use this Gashat!" He showed them the golden Hyper Mutek Gashat.

"Ophelia-sama." Luna called Ophelia and looked at the hologram screen worriedly. "After Dan Masamune's commercial, the number of buyers has increased and I can't stop all at once."

Ophelia frowned at her reports. "It's pointless to hack when more are gaining." She examined the reports and glanced at Kuroto with his joyful expression. "Is the Gashat ready to use it now?"

"Yes, Ophelia." He answered. "This Gashat is similar to your barrier ability."

"My... barrier?" She stuttered and looked lost. "You're using it as an idea to nullify his Pause ability?"

"Whoever uses it shall be free from his Pause ability." The former CEO explained and looked at her. "Aren't you supposed to be nullified of his Pause? Given that you're the only Knight with a barrier."