A journey to remember

It was daylight a lot of people had shown up to make sure they saw the most famous pirate crew go out to sea the crew went out to sea for three or four months and then was on land for a good while or so however the pirate ship was quite huge and it was in red and gold it was the most beautiful ship you could ever see while on the sides in gold, you could see the name of the ship "The Amazing Lily Potter" with the shortened version of it under it you could tell that the captain of the ship was wealthy. The crew of the ship would come out and everyone was cheering and clapping for them when most of the crew had gotten onto the ship the captain, his girlfriend, and the most famous person on the crew would all walk up to the ship and the crowd would cheer and clap more loudly when they came out and up to near to the ship the three were smiling and waving while the captain and his girlfriend were flirting and being lovely dovey with each other they were really in love.

The captain of the crew and ship had dark brown messy hair, blue eyes, and round glasses over him he was wearing a captain hat on top of his messy hair while he was wearing a white button-up shirt with a red jacket over it the jacket also had gold bits on the top bit of the jacket he was also wearing black trousers and black boots. The captain's girlfriend had long red hair and she had green eyes she had a flower in her hair and she was wearing a nice light pink flowery dress and pink shoes to match the dress. Finally, the most famous person on the crew had long black hair but his hair was tied up in a man bun. He had grey eyes he was also wearing a shirt but some of the buttons weren't done up and over it was a red jacket with gold bits on top of his jacket but he also had some other pieces on the jacket since he was famous he also was wearing black trousers and black boots as well.

The three got near to the ship before they stopped the girl looked worried the girl was normally worried when the boys went out to sea so the girl looked at the captain of the ship "James be careful okay?" James gave a smile a small smile to the girl before speaking "I will be fine Lily besides I have survived for this long and I have my right-hand man with me as well so we will be fine" Lily nodded her head to James before kissing him on the lips and James kissed her back on the lips once he did he would walk onto the ship Lily looked at the famous member of the crew "Sirius make sure James is safe please..." Sirius would look back at Lily and think of what to say before he spoke "Don't worry Lily I will keep him safe you know he's in safe hands with me!" He would then smile happily at Lily before she smiled back at the young man.

Lily stepped away from the ship and she was only at the front of the ship everyone started to shout "SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH!" Sirius would giggle a bit "Alright Alright Alright! As much you love my speeches let me do one of my amazing speeches before going out to sea!" Everyone in the crowd cheered so loudly while Sirius smiled and giggled some more before he started one of his famous speeches he noticed someone in the crowd he noticed it was his little brother Regulus he was happy he came out for once to see him go out to sea but he wouldn't look at his brother for not long but he would look back straight to the crowd in general before he started his speech.

Sirius giggled and opened his mouth "We will have an epic adventure! We don't know what it will bring us, but it will bring an epic tale for everyone to talk about! It could be anything! Being on the high seas is amazing you don't know what you will encounter! I bet you know that from our other grand high sea adventures! We will come back with an epic tale as normal or an amazing one who knows! but it will be something huge and detailed it will be the best adventure you have ever seen! It will be the greatest thing that can ever happen and I hope you can all enjoy knowing our adventures! Being on the high seas is the best thing ever to me it gives you danger but also something to remember and tell your children these grand tales and stories as well! However, adventure awaits us! So we will be back on land in some months to bring you our adventure and it will be a tale that everyone will be talking about we are the best crew ever to exist!" The crowd cheered much louder and started cheering Sirius' name so the young man bowed before walking onto the ship with the crowd just cheering his name a lot Sirius was smiling and giggling a lot while waving to everyone while the ship was sailing off he couldn't wait for this new adventure and what the crew will find.