Crazy things for love but almost loosing a best friend

It was early in the morning Sirius had only gotten some hours of sleep he looked so tired but he didn't care that he got little sleep he had gotten into his whole black outfit he sighed a bit before walking down the stairs his black eyes looked over to the window that was opened to where Remus normally leaned there to talk to him "Soon you don't need to lean there and be in pain Remus...it will be okay...you can be with me in this house...I just don't want you getting to know that you are the mermaid...I care about you a lot Remus I do..." Sirius would smile a tiny bit before he put up his cloak hood. One more time he looked at the open window "I want you to have a happy normal life but also the life you have always known so I hope I am doing the right thing..." He then opened the door and left the house, closing the door behind him.

Sirius had walked all of the way into the darker part of town he knew it was quiet but he didn't know it was going to be this quiet in the early hours of the morning he had never been in this part of town this early but he was a bit scared since he knew this was when assassins are mostly getting ready for the day ahead so he would quickly walk off before any of the assassins realize was him since he just needed to get to one part of town that people would never go to since it was the scariest place ever but Sirius had a reason to go into the store and place he sighed a bit regretting this idea however he couldn't back out now since he needed this potion badly so Sirius would open up the door and walked into the store then closing the door behind him. When Sirius was in the store he could hear his two cousins singing but he didn't walk to them but he would look around to see the many potions, crystals, and other stuff but it was the stuff of their adventures on the seas. But he kept his sword near him and with him but it was hard to see whenever he was in the darker part of the shop he knew that his two cousins hadn't seen him yet but he knew this shop too well it was just a magical, dark mysterious place that people refused to come to because of the fact they were sirens but also witches they were feared while Sirius was walking through the shop he noticed a portrait that had the words "Traitor, liar, idiot, stupid, traded the crown for a whole different life." Sirius was so mad by this because he knew it was about him and Bellatrix of course put that up but that was when his two cousins noticed him.

The two girls went over to Sirius one of them had blonde hair and blue eyes she was wearing a witch-like outfit but with sirens pieces in the outfit the dress went down to her feet the other one had light brown hair and hazel eyes she was wearing the same kind of outfit like the other person was but it was in blue but the outfit didn't go all the way down to her feet and you could see her sirens ears unlike with the other one. The two looked at Sirius before one of them spoke: "You need to leave sir, the shop is still closed it's only opened for a certain person since he sent us a letter about something important from us, so you need to go, sir." Sirius looked at his cousin who was talking to him "Well I could go. But what would be the fun in that? Since I am here now." he honestly couldn't help but mess around with his cousins a bit because he knew they didn't know it was him under the cloak Narcissa and Andromeda were getting a bit annoyed at this so Andromeda would speak "You have to be annoying sir but please leave." Sirius would laugh a bit he couldn't help himself "Okay okay! You win, you win!" He then took off his cloak hood and his two cousins right away knew it was him by his long curly black hair.

Narcissa and Andromeda looked at Sirius with a mystery stares then the two girls giggled a tiny bit and that's when Sirius stopped laughing the two cousins looked back at Sirius again before Narcissa said: "So why did you write to us even though you know you shouldn't be here Sirius dear cousin?" Andromeda nodded her head in agreement that was when Sirius sighed a tiny bit "I know you got my letter and how it is about a potion..." Sirius didn't want to tell the two the reason why he needed it but Narcissa looked at Sirius some more "Yeah we know that but you didn't say what the potion was about though that's the problem so we need to know it so we can make it Sirius...-" her voice was putting Sirius into a bit of a tantalizing state he knew they can have that on people but always forgot how bad it can be but Sirius would take his eyes off Narcissa a bit so he didn't fall into that state before he spoke again "Okay that is fair..." he then sighed a bit before what he was going to say next "The potion I need you two to make is a mermaid turn into human potion..."