Truths reveal but ar a cost of facing the damage of those truths

It was early in the morning the next day in the darker side of the town and the black sisters' shop the lights were on it was still dark outside one of the girls was looking at what was missing and realizing somethings were missing in the shop and in different places like how some of her skulls were not on the shelves that they normally on and that the girl that was noticing this she had long black hair and dark eyes she had the beautiful face like the rest of the black family she had a siren-witch outfit that was in black so the girl was looking around to see if any clients had come in recently but she was quite annoyed because of this and noticed some other things were not in the right place or that so she would go and find Narcissa who was the only other one who was in the shop.

Narcissa was trying to put everything in the right place it looked like the shop was robbed or something and Narcissa was getting nervous that was when the girl would walk in and would get Narcissa's attention "Cissy what has happened here!?" Narcissa looked at her sister "Bellatrix I'm not sure it looks like the shop has gotten robbed or something..." Bellatrix was the girl's name that was looking at Narcissa "Are you sure about that sister?" Narcissa started walking to another part of the shop and saw that the door and windows were broken "Bellatrix come here right now!" Bellatrix heard Narcissa and she quickly went over to her and saw the mess and saw that painting of Sirius the cousin that they never liked was now gone Bellatrix looked quite angry "I can't believe it...! Who did this!? That cousin of ours will not have the last laugh!" Narcissa nodded her head that was when Bellatrix turned around to Narcissa and smirked a bit "Do you want to tell something that I don't know?" Narcissa looked at Bellatrix "What do you mean?" Bellatrix would start to walk toward Narcissa while she was walking backward until she was in a corner "You know what I mean! I know what you know that Sirius was in this shop some time ago! So tell me why he was in this shop Narcissa!" Narcissa would look at Bellatrix and she would tell her sister why Sirius was in the shop that day and the reason why once Narcissa was done telling her Bellatrix smiled ear to ear so she would back away from Narcissa and she was seeing what Bellatrix would do.

Bellatrix was now not looking at Narcissa but that was when Narcissa spoke "What are we going to do...? Because I have a feeling someone was here...but I have no idea who..." Bellatrix then spoke with that insane siren voice "Round some people up we are going to give our cousin a visit and expose him and give his friend James Potter one as well it looks like he robbed the place because the photo of all of the names that we have called our dear cousin Sirius because I know something about our little cousin of a king Regulus..." Narcissa would think of a second "Someone should stay in the shop though so you should do that and I stay here to sort out the shop since Andromeda is asleep still." Bellatrix looked at Narcissa "Alright then I will go and pay our cousins a visit." That was when Bellatrix walked out of the shop that was when Narcissa sighed and heard some sound so she went to check to notice Andromeda awake Narcissa went over to Andromeda "Andy go and warn Remus that he is in great danger. Please!" Andromeda would nod her head to Narcissa and she went out of the shop right away while Narcissa was worrying a lot and hoping for the best.

Meanwhile, Bellatrix had got on the stand and since it was coming around six in the morning a lot of people were out some had noticed her but not everyone so Bellatrix decided to shout "Listen here everyone I know something about Sirius Black that stupid idiotic pirate and if you want to see this happening come and join me and march to the other side of town!" Bellatrix knew she had most of the people in the town's attention by what she said so she got down from the stand and started to walk down a whole crowd followed Andromeda noticed this so she had to quickly get to Remus to warn him badly.

It was now seven in the morning Sirius and Remus were just on their side of the town they were near the ocean but not too near to it everyone in the town was just doing their own thing just talking to each other the town was a close community Andromeda noticed Remus so she got out of the water and she went over to him Sirius noticed his cousin right away "Andromeda what are you doing here!?" Remus then heard Sirius and he felt his heart beating so Remus looked at Andromeda "Andromeda!?" Andromeda looked at Remus quickly "The danger that me and Narcissa have been told and seen is coming you need to leave now! Before it happens I can't tell you what I mean but please listen to me, Remus! She is coming here" She then looked at Sirius "You are in danger along with Regulus!" Sirius looked quickly at Remus then Remus looked at Andromeda "You two keep on saying that and won't tell me so I'm not leaving! Let's go, Sirius!" Sirius wouldn't say anything but Remus started to walk away Andromeda's necklace would glow then said in her siren witch voice "You will regret this Remus! You have never liked listening to us! You made this choice and you will regret it!" Remus could feel the words that Andromeda said so he would turn around but once he did Andromeda was gone, Remus just sighed and decided to walk off and Sirius followed Remus.