Things are about to get even worse

Some weeks had gone by after Peter and Barty Crouch Jr tried to kill Regulus meaning that they had failed Barty wanted to try again but Peter wanted to back out of this mission he couldn't kill someone who was the king the two were meant to meet Bellatrix and Lucius to have a conversation with them the two assassins were told to meet in a place that not a lot of people in the darker side of the town knew about it they were confused about why but they said nothing.

When Bellatrix and Lucius got to the place Bellatrix was smiling insanely like someone was getting murdered while Lucius was death staring at the two Peter was about to speak but Lucius opened his mouth "You had to pull Barty into this Pettigrew!?" Peter said nothing but Barty spoke up "Peter didn't know the layout of the castle while I did and he asked so I did meaning helped him out as well Lucius." Peter would quickly nod his head in agreement with Barty that was when Lucius rolled his eyes not caring for an assassin like Peter however he spoke again "But you did kill the king right?" Bellatrix of course didn't need to ask it herself she knew that answer but she just wanted to hear it from their mouths Barty was about to lie to the two so he was about to speak but Peter beat him to it and spoke "We tried to b-b-but...both times w-w-we...failed...so n-n-no we didn't..." Barty was surprised that Peter said the truth but that was when he noticed Bellatrix's look on her face it just spoke of levels of anger and rage at the two.

Bellatrix shouted so loud "WHY DIDN'T YOU PROPERLY KILL HIM!?" The two said nothing all assassins learn if you don't finish the job and someone loses it you say nothing Bellatrix was so annoyed "I ASK FOR THIS JOB TO BE DONE BUT NO IT WASN'T DONE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU AND PETTIGREW YOU PULLED BARTY INTO THIS MESS YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT YOURSELF AND MY COUSIN WOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW!" Lucius had to quickly see if anyone was coming because Bellatrix's rage was the worse one to deal with Barty just sighed annoyed by this but Peter looked quite cowardly at Bellatrix he was quite scared of her however Bellatrix looked right at Peter "I WOULD MURDER YOU RIGHT HERE BUT I WON'T BECAUSE YOU GET ALL OF THE JOBS THAT ALL OF THE OTHER ASSASSINS DON'T WANT!!!!!!" Peter gulped and nodded his head that was when he quickly ran off so Bellatrix didn't change her mind right away that was when Bellatrix sighed a bit before she started to laugh a bit that was when Barty raised an eyebrow that was when Lucius looked at Bellatrix confused himself.

Barty was about to walk off but Bellatrix would block his way Barty was even more confused but that was when Bellatrix spoke "I will need you for something I have another plan to kill my little cousin.-" That was when Barty opened up his mouth "What do you mean Bellatrix?" That was when Bellatrix started to laugh some more it became more insanely that was when she spoke "We are going to kidnap him and I will murder him in the same place where we are keeping the mermaid is." That was when Lucius smiled a bit liking the plan but Barty didn't know what to say Bellatrix would speak again "So you in?-" Barty would just nod his head in silence Bellatrix would smile a lot it was an insane smile now not a normal smile she knew that she could trust Barty so she gave him a pair of clothes.

Lucius knew what the set of clothes was but Barty didn't so he said, "Why have you given me this set of clothes?" Bellatrix was just smiling so Lucius would speak "They are clothes to fit in and be disguised as a royal staff member you are going to knock him out and put him in something huge enough for a human body once you have got to my ship that a lot of people don't know about. Alright?" Barty would nod his head that was when Bellatrix looked at Barty and spoke "You can't tell the other assassins or Peter at all you do this job we will overlook this one mistake." Barty would look at Bellatrix in the eye and say "Alright then I will do this and I won't tell the other assassins. Also, when is this plan happening?" Lucius then spoke again "In two days you just need to make sure none of the real royal staff members don't find out the truth that you aren't one of them and it will happen in the middle of the day because we have found out that's when most royal staff members are not around. Alright?" Barty looked at Lucius "Alright then Lucius thank you." Bellatrix smiled happily and insanely that was when she unblocked the path for Barty and he walked off and away from them.

Bellatrix was still smiling insanely and would look at Lucius then speak "This time the job will be done and Regulus will be dead and I will make sure this time for sure Lucius." Lucius smiled a bit more then spoke back at Bellatrix "Of course for sure I am just hoping he hasn't told Sirius and they haven't made a stupid plan because we do want Regulus dead so me and Narcissa can have the throne since I am next in line if Regulus doesn't find a lover and don't have children at all." Bellatrix looked at Lucius some more and spoke again "That of course won't happen at all because Sirius is an idiot who doesn't care for his brother so that wouldn't happen for sure so it's fine Lucius." Lucius nodded his head to Bellatrix he knew not to argue with her about something like that so Bellatrix walked off and Lucius followed her but he had a feeling that Sirius had a plan up his sleeve or something little did Lucius know Sirius had already done his plan with Regulus so Bellatrix and Lucius were in a surprise when they did there plan.

A high sea adventureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें