SnowTrapped Rewritten Finale

SMG4's POV

Ueughh, my head...

God, it still hurts from when I fell...

Oh. Oh, god. SMG3's here. Fuck-

My eyes began to adjust, and I saw- Holy crap, wh-what's going on...?

There's...a glow...

"GAH- THREE WH-" I let go of his hand, sitting up. The glow stopped, and everything returned to normal again. "Magic real?! Wait, I mean it is real, I knew that," I said, still pretty out of it. 

"Huh?..." SMG3 slowly opened his eyes. "...the fuck are you doing here...oh yeah." He sat up and snatched the blanket for himself. "Well, we didn't freeze to death last night, so I guess we're fine now, but i-if you tell ANYONE about this, I'll kill you!"

I snatched the pillows for myself. "Oh yeah? Really? Wait-" I slapped myself. "I was going to ask wHAT THE HELL WAS THAT- that magic shit?" 

"I dunno," he said, "but I kinda want answers too. Not that I want to be anywhere near you or anything!"

I grinned, getting off the bed and moving the pillows to the place that was formerly "my" side of the igloo. "You're so tsundere, SMG3." Why did I say that?

"NO I'M NOT YOU BAKA!" 

He can't possibly be serious. "Did you just-" But he didn't finish that sentence, and threw the blanket on top of me instead. I struggled to lift it up with my weak little arms since it was a heavy blanket and I still didn't have much energy. "gAH- tHREE-" I yelled. "Get this off of mE-"

~~~

3rd person (outside the igloo)

Mario: Oh no!!! How will Mario get into the igloo now?! He thinks SMG4 must be dead by now... 

Mario: (or he's making out with SMG3...hehehe...)

Old man: HEY YOU!!! WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE?!

Mario: Waaahhh! Mario wants to save his friend! He's stuck in that igloo with no escape!

Old man: MY IGLOO?! Those dang kids! All they care about these days are things like "bobux" and..."Minecrap", and uh... trespassing!

Mario: But can you help Mario?!

Old man: Well, of course! That's mah house!

Mario: Yippee! How long will it take?

Old man: Eh, I dunno... Grab a shovel, kid!

Mario: ???

Mario: Wait, what?!?!?! *looks over at the huge pile of snow, and then back to the old man's shovels*

Mario: (that mama-f***er better give Mario a mountain of spaghetti after we break him out of this damn igloo!!!)

(back to 3 and 4 now)

SMG3's POV

"Damn, you're weak," I laughed, pulling the blanket off of Four. "I don't even know why we're rivals, since you're so clearly outmatched."

SMG4 was spacing out a little. "Yeah..." he mumbled, staring at me.

"What? What're you looking at?" I said. He snapped out of it, blushing. Blushing? "SORRY- ahm. I was just thinking..." he said, "Why are we enemies? Why do you hate me so much?"

He...

He thinks I hate him...?

Oh, god.