Incorrect Quotes 8

*SMG4's phone rings*

Four: Hello?

Three: I'm inside your house.

Four: ...Okay. *hangs up*

*SMG4's phone rings again*

Four: Hello?

Three: Why did you hang up? Why did you hang up on me?

Four: If you're inside my house just come talk to me. 

Three: I'm in the closet.

Four: Oh, you're gay? That's cool!

Three: NO, I'M NOT GAY I- 

Four: Nonono it's alright, I'm bi.

Three: No, I'm not gay, I'm literally in your closet!

Four: Wait...really?

Three: ...

Four: Who is this?

Three: Come find out.

Four: Where are you?!

Three:

Three: ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING I JUST SAID I'M IN YOUR CLOSET

Four: Oh, yeah.

~~~

Bob: Ok guys I'm going to Starbucks now, what do you want me to get?

Saiko: Killed.

~~~

Saiko: SMG3 noticed only today that he can label his email inboxes, but he took apart his entire laptop two weeks ago.

Shroomy: This reminds me of an SMG3 who couldn't turn on the coffee maker, but remembers about 500 digits of pi...

Saiko: I'll be delighted to inform you that this is the very same SMG3.

~~~

Tari: The last time I went to an urgent care clinic, I checked off 'excessive crying' on the symptom list, and then the nurse got really confused and said that was meant for babies...

~~~

Mario: You shouldn't be using a straw!!!

Three: I know, I know, it's bad for the environment and stuff.

Meggy: Yeah, but I mean... it's a weird way to eat spaghetti.

~~~

Three: So... what's your type?

Four: Type of what?

Three, suddenly nervous: Uhh... Blood.

Four: Oh. Red. 

~~~

Saiko: How the hell did you two crash the car?!

Four: So I was driving, right? And the navigation lady told me to go straight.

Four: I thought "That's homophobic". So I went gay and that's how I ended up flipped against that tree.

Saiko: Oh my god-

Three: Honestly? Would've done the same.

Saiko: This is why I drive! I can't trust you two to not try to challenge authority with a fucking GPS!

~~~

Four, waking up from sleeping for 34 hours after IGBP: *yawns* Hey guys, what time is it?

Mario: About...2pm, why, is SMG4 hungry?

Four: Yeah, I'd be up for some food.

Three, almost in tears: CAN YOU PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED-

~~~

Melony, with SMG4 and Boopkins at the movie theater: 3 tickets for Oppenheimer, please!

(meanwhile)

Three, with Bob and Bowser: 3 tickets for Barbie, and no one gets hurt.

~~~

Four: Are you a cuddler?

Three: I'm a machine of death and destruction.

Four:

Three: ...Yeah, I'm a cuddler.

~~~

Four: How do you know how to kiss? Like who teaches you?

Three: Well it's actually a class, but unfortunately it's full right now.

Four: Would you like me to tutor you?

Three: That was smooth.

~~~

Tari: Hi, sorry I'm late. I was doing a couple of things and got distracted.

Meggy: I'm "a couple of things".

Saiko: I'm "got distracted".

~~~

Three: I hate first taking off my glasses because in that moment, my vision goes from Full HD all the way down to buffering at 240p and I just can't handle that.

~~~

Mario: Luigi, Mario's hungry!

Bob: Luigi! What's for dinner?

Saiko: We're hungry, Luigi!

Luigi, frying a bottle of ketchup over the stove: *screams*

~~~

Saiko, about Bob: I could fix him, but honestly whatever the hell is wrong with him is way funnier.

Three: That's what any god probably thinks about me.

~~~

Four, after IGBP: I know we're not best friends, but-

Three: What do you want?

Four: I've been stuck with Mario for 2 days and he's been drinking all the soy sauce.

Four: Help.

~~~

Three: Truth or dare?

Four: Truth!

Three: I dare you to kiss me.

Four: *kisses SMG3*

Tari, to Meggy: He said "truth", right?

~~~

Four: I like wearing oversized sweaters. Not just because they're extremely comfy and cuddly, but because whenever the sleeves are really big, I get to flop them around and smack people.

~~~

Three: Remember, when burying a body, make sure to cover it with endangered plants so it's illegal to dig up!

Three: Make sure to follow me for more gardening tips!

~~~

Four: You know the sound a fork makes in the garbage disposal? That's the sound that my brain makes all the time.

~~~

Three: What are your political beliefs?

Four, awkwardly trying to impress him: Well, I think Pikachu would be a lot more powerful if he had a gun.