Headcanonsssssssssssssss

(for physical appearances i just put the top image)

SMG4

- Blue eyes, of course. Like in canon. I haven't seen a single fic that changes this. Also black hair and the canon outfit.

- He probably has ADHD lol

- He's taller than SMG3. Three hates this so he wears shoes to make himself taller.

- He had to deal with mental fuckupery of some kind after IGBP

- Closeted bi (at the start of each fic) (he's out to at least a few of the cast members though) (not 3)

- He relies on Plot Convenience magic too much. Which can either be very good or very bad. Basically this means that he can do anything when the universe is on his side, but it could also just...not. Which would leave him in a bad situation.

SMG3SMG4

- Red eyes and sticking to the canon outfit. He has darker skin here because I screwed up the colors the first time I drew these guys and I was just like "lol I aint changing that"

- He has dark brown hair instead of black and it's  L O N G  because yes

- Tsundere. We already knew that though.

- Kinda insecure about how short he is compared to 4 lol

- He probably has autism and is constantly dealing with the crushing weight of masking and fears the day he gains depression from having to choose to either be mentally drained every time he goes out into public and has to act "normal" or be a freak, which he doesn't want. He always chooses masking. And I am totally not projecting here.

- Some kinda anxiety, hides it well though. Which probably isn't good.

- He's  G A Y  but in denial. Yes. But sometimes pan because I have an unhealthy attachment to canon.

- He relies on explosives a lot. In situations that absolutely DO NOT require explosives. This concerns 4.

ok so thats it for now ima probably come back and edit it later lol

~~~

EDIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT

because i just drew some "not quite human" meme guardian forms for them and im in love with the concepts

so uh yeah

ideas yay :D

Anygays-

SMG4

-His Meme Guardian version gets like idk some kinda insect wings. He's shit at flying though so he only really does it in his videos to do funny things and not get hurt, like whenever he gets launched into the fucking sky and he doesn't particularly feel like non-canonically dying that day.

- He gets lil bug antennae or somethin because yes :)

- I wanna give him like Vector Jacob's Castoff curse because I think it would be funny as hell to have this little cinnamon roll-lookng thing be so feared (also because more fake fanon lore yeaaa)

- fake fanon lore time, when he first came to the Mushroom Kingdom and he wasn't just around Mario Recolors anymore and there were actually other different people, oh no his Vector curse happens :0 so uuhh Mario's the only guy who doesn't irrationally fear tf out of him (because Avatar reasons) (he is the Castoff Frankie of SMG4 basically) and because there's also weird lore with Luke and Kevin controlling all their events, the rest of the cast isn't afraid because who wouldve guessed, CASTOFF REASONS- (theyre fated to meet or some shit idk)

SMG3

- His Meme Guardian form is like a mean little gremlin or demon or smth idk i really like homestuck and helluva boss and evil spirit character designs so i give a lot of my characters horns lol, he also has like bat, dragon, or demon wings (depending on how you see them)

- he gets lil cat pupils because in the sketch i accidentally drew him with those at one point and i thought it was funny

- He gets Rori's curse! He could be a legit threat and he *is* a real, feared hazard to society in their universe but we the fans adore him too much to take him seriously-

- fake fanon lore timeeeee ok so he liked bein scary before but when he joined the cast, people stopped taking him as seriously so he usually just looks like his normal self (his canon design) (well actually it's his canon design with long hair because that's how i draw him) (yas queen slay)

(i need sleep lmao)

-more fake fanon lore, he's most like Ari (yes this shit again) out of all the Castoff characters because he's mean and protective and  R E D. he honestly didnt believe 4 actually had the Glowy Eyes Are Scary curse at first, and the whole fated-to-meet thing where some people aren't affected only worked for him before he actually joined the cast was because he was a Mario Recolor, however after they defeated zer0, he also got the protection from the curse. it was only used once he was redesigned and stopped being a recolor, though

(Well, that was a lot of garbage about SMG4 and Castoff! Bye!)