(100 follower oneshot) Sleepiness

(Suggested by star_gamexo)

(Note: this takes place before WOTFI 2023)

SMG3 couldn't sleep.

Not that he didn't want to- he wished he could be asleep right now, but he must've watched too many memes with SMG4 before bed... guess all that science bullcrap about how you shouldn't be online one hour before bed was right. How did SMG4 do this?

Oh, wait... he's up now.

...

SMG4 was surprisingly quiet, just sitting up and staying there in silence. After a moment of this, Three decided to reveal that he was also awake.

"Can't sleep?" He rolled over onto his back, staring up at the ceiling. Four snapped out of his thoughts, hearing SMG3's voice.

The youtuber sighed. "It's really dumb... I have these... nightmares about the 'Perfect' incident, sometimes. But i-it's nothing, so I- ugh, I know it's meaningless..."

"What?" SMG3 sat up too. "Dude, why didn't you tell me?! How long has this been going on?"

SMG4 looked down. "I dunno... ever since it happened?... I'm sorry, I thought you'd... make fun of me, or something..." his voice was faltering. "I'm... I'm gonna try to go back to sl-"

"No!" SMG3 exclaimed. "I mean... no, why would I do that?... I know we've had a pretty fucked up rivalry most of our lives, but... I wouldn't do that." Three shifted in his spot so he faced SMG4 now. "Well, I'm... sorry you thought that."

There was an awkward silence between them now, as SMG3 closed his eyes again and pretended that was all he wanted to say like the tsundere bitch he was. But SMG4 was still wide awake...

"..." SMG4 opened his mouth to speak, but hesitated for a second. "Three...?"

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Can I... um..." Four took a deep breath. "CanIpleasehugyou?"

It took a moment for what SMG4 to register in Three's brain. "What?" Three asked. "That sounds... gay."

Four blushed, scooting closer to SMG3. "I know, but... please? Just this once..."

Sigh... what an idiot.

Three pulled Four into a hug, trying his best to comfort him now. "...if you tell anyone about this, I'll kill you, baka..."

"You're so...tsundere..."

SMG4 yawned and pulled away from the hug, but once the two of them had settled back down, he fell asleep right next to Three.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

What do I do?! Oh god-... this is so gay-

SMG3 was frozen in place, unable to feel anything but his face heating up and the warmth from Four's body pressed up against his... he didn't know what to do...

After a lot of just doing nothing, he decided to try falling asleep like this.

It can't be that bad.

He pulled the thick blanket back over the two of them, and snuggled closer to SMG4, closing his eyes. 

God, this is gonna be so humiliating when we wake up...

Oh well.

It's not too bad... I guess.