𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒: 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞😜

__________________________________

Roads turned into forests, Forests turned into wooded areas, and those wooded areas turned into desolate and quiet neighborhoods.

Y/N watched it all out the window, meaning her new home becoming closer and closer, which also meant her old life was becoming farther and farther.

I think every kid who's ever had to move to a new state or new house knows the feeling of leaving your friends, home or that important piece of you from your hometown behind.

Y/N never thought she would have to feel this way, i mean she was practically almost an adult. She was 16, in her junior year of high school.

And almost earning her drivers license.

But when her parents struck her with the news that she would be moving from her hometown Colorado to Hurricane Utah.

It genuinely crushed something inside of her.

And here she was with her parents in the front seat and her little brother. All heading too their, "New beginning" their "New life" here in this shitty town.

"Y/N.." She had it all in her old life- "Y/N..!" Her father called her name loudly breaking the young teen out of her thoughts.

"Yeah.." she said slouching up back in her seat. "So we already got your school planned out. You'll be going to Hurricane High." Her father spoke handing her a pink slip of her schedule.

Locker Number, and Classes for this semester.

Great.. not only was she leaving her old life, now she was replacing her school life with "Hurricane High.." she internally rolled her eyes at this. "Probably won't even meet anyone special.."

"So how far are we until we get there.." B/N spoke up taking off his headphones after being practically silent during the car ride.

"We're going to pull up..right about now.." M/N said checking the GPS as we drove into a neighborhood, the houses passing by as They stopped in front of a Two story house.

"We're here.." F/N said stopping the car outside the house, Which was actually beautiful.

Two storys and probably a basement and attic.  They all got their stuff as the delivery trucks were already setting up furniture and their things from the old family house.

Walking in Y/N took a breath in awe. Walking in revealed a stair case too the upstairs, then to the right was your kitchen area and dining room.

The. Straight path leaded to the living room and then right had a hallway with presumably storage, basement door, office and bathrooms.

And behind you were the master bedroom, Y/N'S parents room. She headed upstairs and looked for her room with her furniture.

She gasped as the room was pretty much complete, apart from posters, TV. Pillows and other things. Her room was set.

She put her bag down on the floor and started taking out her clothes too put in her dressers.

Suddenly B/N came rushing into the room, sucking his teeth as he saw the length of the girls room.

"How come you get the better room.." He said sucking his teeth again as Y/N rolled her eyes. "Because i'm better than you.." she said as B/N flicked her off and walked too his own room.

She sighed.. after unpacking most of her clothes she laid down in her bed, the delivery guy's presumably delivering all of their furniture.

It's like when you have that worried feeling in your chest. Like something you're holding in that you want to let out.

She knew what it was, her pain. This didn't feel like home.. just some vacation home that you get tired of..

But unfortunately it wasn't, this was her "New Life.." "New Beginning" Y/N groaned, grabbing onto one of the pillows she set up on her bed and muttered.

"Fuck this place already.."

so ik this part is boring but this is just the moving in, introduction of Y/N and the family.

Next chapter will obviously have Micheal In it😜 so stay prepared ❤️