𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓. 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇...

Notes: I'm finally back with gifts yall😍

[𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟐𝟓 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟑]

It had been a week since Y/N had been grounded, and honestly she wasn't that phased about it..

I mean she didn't like being grounded but at least she was able to get closer with Micheal..

Y/N felt odd thinking like that, why was she adamant on getting closer to Mike..?

Weren't they just enemy's months ago? She just tried pushing down whatever thoughts about Mike that she had.

Luckily to some extent she could still had phone privileges though it was very limited seeing how... well this happened.

And she was having a call session with Eve.

"I still can't believe you got grounded girl...i never thought i'd see the day." Eve joked, "You don't have to make it worse Eve.."

Y/N half joked, "Well next time you gotta be more sneaky, like me..." Eve arrogantly spoke. "I'd hope theres not gonna be a next time.."

"Well i know you got caught for the card situation, but where did you go after the movie..?" Eve questioned, seemingly sipping on a drink on the other line.

'I swear this lady had snacks on every call...'

"If i say this you promise not to get mad at me..?" Y/N nervously spoke, she already had a feeling Eve would flip her shit if she found out the same mullet asshole that was tormenting them.

Was actually Y/N's "Friend"

"Y/N what did you do now..?" Eve asked seriously. It was scary how fast a chill and relaxed person could become so serious and tense in a second...

"Well after you and Max left... i ran into Micheal.."

Eve paused, before taking a deep sigh...

"And what happened..?" She questioned, The girl on the other line sorta had an idea of what was gonna be said.

After all, they were best friends...

"I kinda took a ride with him and his friends-"

The phone call ended as Y/N sat there before trying to call her back.

"Fucking hell..."

_________________________________

'POP'.... The beer can opened, loud music blaring from behind the building Fredbears

"You gonna drink that..?" Anthony asked the brunette haired boy, "Nah you take it..." He passed it to the shorter boy who snatched it like some animal.

"Jeez could i get a thank you..?" He muttered before slightly walking off from the group, heading towards the back door.

The same area him and Y/N smoked together, the same place Him and Jeremy fought.

Micheal sighed before leaning against the railing, taking a cigarette and lighting it.

He looked at it before begrudgingly putting it to his mouth.

Practically forcing himself to inhale and exhale it.

Ever since that night at Y/N's house, things were... weird for Micheal. He barely wanted to party, or hang out with his friends.

Or smoke.

Basically average teenage boy things that teenage boy's should be doing right...?

Actually he'd smoke if it was with Y/N... weird thought right?