𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐. "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄"

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐍 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐲 😍

[𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟑]

Micheal and Y/N slept, the energy wasted splashing and playing and yelling at the pool last night really made them both tired.

But suddenly amped footsteps came up the stairs, someone opening the door. "Mikeeey..! Mom's making breakfast....t ?" She questioned when she saw Micheal on the floor.

Elizabeth stepped over her older brother and pulled back the covers, it was the Y/N girl from a month ago.

Her tiny little mind thought she was in here since she was dating Micheal, "Micheal..!" Elizabeth kicked him in his side the hardest and eight year old could.

Causing him to stir awake, "What is it Elizabeth..?" He asked yawning while raising his eyebrow, still looking groggy.

"Mom and Dad said no more girlfriends..!" She complained, "What..?" Micheal turned and looked at the sleeping Y/N.

Him immediately freaking, he forgot she spent the night, and he had forgotten to lock the goddamn door.

His face turned pale.

"She's not my girlfriend..!" But Elizabeth already ran downstairs to tell her parents, "That snitch..!" He yelled running over to Y/N and shaking her awake.

"Y/N shit wake up..!" The girl awoke annoyed, "What..?" She whined, suddenly realizing she wasn't in her house.

Recalling on last nights memories.

"You gotta go, my parents are gonna-" An angry scowl and a surprised shock came from the doorway.

"Micheal..! Did you seriously bring another girl home again..?!" His father, William walked in angrily.

His father hated when he brought girls home, it felt like Micheal just had sex and blasted music. By this point Y/N was up.

And William paused.

It was her?

That same girl Micheal was hanging out with at Freddy's in the back.

William stopped.

"It's you.." He muttered, loud enough for Y/N to hear as she awkwardly waved.

"William that's enough..", a gentle voice came from behind him as a woman. Obviously Misses Afton walked beside the taller man.

"Look i'm sorry that me and my husband here scared you darling.." Misses Afton laughed sweetly. Y/N feeling comfort.

"I'm not sorry for-" Misses Afton shoulder her husband, "You know how about you finish up on breakfast.." She crossed her arms as he glared at her.

He left the room but not before staring at Y/N, leaving the hallway downstairs.

"I'm sorry for my husband, he can be a little temperamental sometimes..." Misses Afton smiled.

"It's okay ma'am.." Y/N gave a small smile back, The older woman flapped her hand. "Oh please, call me Clara. It makes me feel younger."

"Mom... can we get a little privacy please..?" Micheal crossed his arms, "Is this the Y/N girl you keep talking about?" She asked.

"The one and only.."  she awkwardly chuckled. Clara smiled excitedly. "You know Micheal talks a lot about you-"

"Mom..!" Micheal yelled, His mom laughed. "Well i know Evan talks about your brother B/N, he's become one of his best friends..!"