𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒...?

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒: 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭😭

"Hey wait up..!" Y/N ran towards the boy, Jeremy turning around and seeing her.

"Uh aren't you supposed to be with your friends?" He asked, clearly upset.

"Uhh yeah but I think they treated you unfairly.." Y/N admitted Jeremy turning and facing her. "I mean, ok i can understand you and your friend's anger."

"I mean i'm literally with Micheal and he bully's you guys.. but i'm not like Anthony, or Aniyah or  Cameron..!"

"And i promise I didn't cheat on Riley, well yes i did but she was an abusive asshole!" He spoke.

"I believe you, but what made you wanna apologize? Micheal."

Y/N questioned Jeremy. She might've thought he was cute but she couldn't let her guard down. "Micheal talks a lot about you. And he says he doesn't really like the others."

"So i wanted to also apologize, and you don't have to accept it but. I'm not that same person anymore"

"Well i'll be the judge of that.." Y/N crossed her arms as Jeremy suddenly got confident and laughed.

"So your gonna watch me or something?" He teased, "I might have too so Max and Eve don't slit your throat" Y/N teased back.

"Hmm agreed, those two are actually kinda scary.." He laughed, "So i hope this isn't just some asshole prank.."

Y/N said as Jeremy raised his hands in defense, "If it was i think we would've already pulled it.." He confidently said.

Y/N sighed. "Well you better go before my friends start chasing us.." She smiled before he handed her a pink slip.

"Just in case if you wanna talk to me again." He winked before walking off, waving at her.

She groaned.

She was falling for him?

She didn't know...?

_________________________________

Ever since that interaction between Jeremy and her.

She couldn't stop thinking about him.

His short brown hair, tan skin and funny and charming personality. Y/N wanted to deny it but she knew the truth.

She had fallen for Jeremy.

While she thought Jeremy was perfect, Eve and Max disagreed. They tried warning her.

"He's a cheating scum bag..!"

"He uses girls for sex, he doesn't actually love women..!"

And although Y/N hadn't been out here long enough to know of the rumors, she felt like Jeremy wouldn't do that.

He was actually kind.

Sweet.

And the others couldn't see that.

Y/N and Jeremy talked over of the next few days almost weeks. Y/N and him flirting.

"So have you ever had a boyfriend before..?" Jeremy asked, clearly smirking into the phone as Y/N giggled.

"Why do you wanna know?" She played dumb. God she sounded like one of those bimbos in those teen movies.

But she genuinely couldn't help it, 'What am i turning into for this man.'