𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔. "𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘."

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒: 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐍𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄.

The buzzing notion in her head got stronger and stronger each second. Like she was in a hospital and under that bright light.

She jolted awake. Her head immediately dropped in pain. "Fuck..! Ugh.." she groaned out in agony, taking a second to calm her overbearing hangover.

"Where the hell am i.." Y/N panicked looking around. It looked like a teenager boy room.. Posters of movies and rock stars and vinyls on the wall.

She got up and immediately almost tripped over something. "Shit..!" She muttered looking down and seeing.. Eve?!

She was passed out on the floor as Y/N maybe thought this could be her room. But no way she was into heavy metal and heavy rock..

The confused girl walked towards the door opening it, and obviously it lead to a hallway. She saw the what looked to be like a bathroom by a slightly opened door.

Y/N walked towards the door and opened it when she saw a slight glimpse of Micheal pissing when he and her locked eyes.

"Holy shit..! Close the door!" "Sorry!" They yelled at each other, she slammed the door shut. Probably traumatized for the rest of her life after the gruesome sight.

"What the hell am I doing here Micheal..!" Y/N yelled angrily as Micheal annoyed already yelled back. "I brung you and Eve here since you guys were about to either be arrested or caught by the police..!"

"What.." She said confused. "You probably don't remember because of your hangover but you beat the shit out of Stacy Adams ." A slight smile in his voice was obvious. Like he was impressed

Y/N tried hard to remember the night before. After she had ran away from Micheal it honestly was blurry after that.

But she did remember the blonde girl from the start of the party. So that's who she'd have to beat up.

"I don't remember, it'll probably come back.. but why did you take me to your house." She asked another question.

"What the fuck do you mean, I don't know Eve's and you just moved so I don't even know what neighborhood you moved into.  This was the best choice."

He complained flushing the toilet as the sink water came on, followed by a few squirts of the soap bottle.

"Well are your parents home..?" Y/N asked slightly afraid. "No, they're at work. My siblings are probably still asleep though."

He said opening the bathroom door as he stepped out in random black pajama pants and some rock band shirt.

"You have siblings..?" Y/N laughed walking into the bathroom to try sobering herself up a little more. "No shit i just said that." She turned on the cold water and splashed her face.

Washing her face off with a towel from the cupboard and stepped out.

"You just seemed like an only child by the way you act so spoiled." She taunted, "Could you maybe thank me for potentially saving your ass from getting arrested for assault."

Y/N sighed. "Ok.. Ok , thank you for saving me from the police" she rolled her eyes and smiled. "What about your parents? Do they know you went out?"