𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕. 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.

And also fredbears dinner is gonna be like the movie building. If you haven't see it yet just imagine something else or something 😭

Y/N and her family drove in silence to Fredbears family dinner. Since B/N threatened to expose Y/N for sneaking out.

She had to do it. "It was nice of to offer to take your brother here." M/N smiled through the rear view mirror.

'If only you knew woman..' "Well he deserves.. it doesn't he?" She fake smiled. While side eyeing her brother who only smiled with a confident smile.

"And i was thinking i could come here for my thirteenth birthday..!" He said as F/N smiled. "Sure why not."

Y/N rolled her eyes before looking out the window. She could tell they were getting closer.

Her M/N pulled in into the parking lot, full of a lot of other cars. Well i mean. This was one of the most famous kid establishments.

Of course there would be tons of parents here with their kids on a Sunday, "Maybe some your friends might be here B/N?" M/N said.

"Well my one friend is actually the son of one of the owners i think" B/N said unbuckling his seat belt along with everyone else.

"Are you serious?" F/N asked surprised as B/N nodded. "Well i think only William has a son your age.. is his last name Afton?"

Y/N paused. She had honestly forgotten Micheal was the son of William Afton. And now her brother was friends with Micheals younger brother.

The family entered inside, F/N paying for Y/N and B/N Faz cards. "Here, these have about a hundred dollars on them. Spend them wisely."

"Are you sure giving them a hundred dollars each is a good idea?" M/N asked worridly as F/N sighed. "I'm sure.. look you worry too much. Let's sit down and relax.."

F/N urged as they walked away to a separate place where the seats were. The place was divided of what appeared to be three parts.

Y/N and B/N were in the preform area. Where most animatronics preformed then there was the arcade area. Then obviously the employee part.

"Look, I brought you to this place so you better behave." Y/N said walking off as B/N followed. "You know i could've made you do worse than this. At least we can both have fun."

"That doesn't make it right.." She deadpanned as the smell of pizza, sweat and grease all hit them at once entering the arcade section.

"Look, you can go do whatever but just stay close." Y/N warned as B/N rolled his eyes. Walking off.

She looked around the section. Many classic games and new ones all alike together while kids ran around together laughing.

Y/N walked up to the famous 'Dig Dug' she swiped her card, playing the game. 'This is really boring when you don't have friends to talk and run around with.." she thought to herself.

She hadn't even noticed the small little crowd that watched her play. I mean she wasn't unfamiliar to this game, she used to play it with her old friends back in her old life.

'Now that's even ruined..' Y/N died eventually as everyone else does. Her score landing her in the Seventh place rank.

"Wow, you're really good at that.." Someone spoke from behind her. She turned. Meeting a Tall ish teen boy.

He had a really puffy afro. With a caramel skintone. And a depressed and Emo look.

"Oh thanks, I barely know what i'm doing myself" She chuckled as he laughed quietly. "Honestly I don't really play arcade games, i'm only here for my little sister."

He confessed as Y/N scoffed. "Same here.. my brother threatened to tell my parents i snuck out to a party if I didn't bring him here."

"What a dick move..!" He laughed in shock. "Younger siblings are really the worst.." She said. "Agreed." The boy smiled.

"Uhh.. Y/N" She stuck her hand out while leaning on the arcade machine. "Max.." he shook her hand.

"Wait.. are Y/N L/N..?" He asked like he just met a celebrity. "Umm, the one and only.." she awkwardly chuckled.

"You're the one who beat the shit out of Stacy Adams..!" Max laughed. "I guess so" Y/N shrugged. "And how did people find out that quickly..?" Y/N asked.

"Word spreads around town fast here.." Max said. When suddenly an prepubescent voice called for Y/N.

"Y/N..! Look at how many tickets i got" B/N flexed. "That's about a thousand tickets..! How the fuck did you get all of those?" She asked looking at the crazy amount of tickets.

"My friend Evan." She noticed the child next to B/N who quietly waved. "Oh, is this your friend." She changed her town. Noticing the boy seemed soft spoken.

"Well my dad lets me keep the extras so I just give them to my friends or people at school.." Evan quietly said.

"Well were gonna go buy some plushies." B/N said rushing off. "Your brother seems like a kind person.." Max shrugged chuckling.

"When he's in public.." Y/N scoffed. "I gotta go to the bathroom but when we get back we can probably order some pizza.." Max suggested as She nodded.

He walked away while Y/N walked towards the party section when suddenly an all too familiar voice came from the back.

"Y/N..!"

It was Micheal..? Seriously..!

Sorry for the cliffhanger but i wanted to make a separate part for Micheal since this chapter already has so many things going on already.

But the next chapter will obviously have Micheal in it😍

And also new character🫶🏾

Hope you enjoyed..!