𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐. 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐍.

NOTES: CHAPTER TWO FINALLY 😭 i hope you enjoy this one. Also my man is so fine 😘

______________________________

The principal crossed his arms as Micheal and Y/N sat inside the office. Glaring at each other than looking back at the principal.

"I thought i wouldn't see you in here Micheal, But honestly I'm not even surprised.." He spoke as Micheal rolled his eyes and started talking.

"Just give me the punishment so i can get out of here." He said crossing his arms while picking his nails like he didn't care.

'What a prick' Y/N thought before The principal spoke up again. "And you, you're a new student and you're already getting into fights.." he said looking at Y/N with a disapproving stare.

"It wasn't me who started it..! This shithead came in my face and threatened me over a seat the teacher purposefully put me in!" She yelled standing up out of her chair.

"Is this true, Micheal.." The principal turned to The boy, barley giving Y/N a passing glance. "Of course not..all i did was ask her to move and she made a big deal out of it.."

The principal sighed, "Both of you will have a three hour session of detention on friday.. dismissed.." The old mans said as both Micheal and Y/N stood up this time shocked.

"What..! I didn't even do anything this asshole came up to me..!" The teen girl shouted as Micheal started spewing out random cursed words out of anger.

"I said dismissed and unless you want to get suspended Micheal again and let me call your father I'd suggest you'd stop.."

"And for you, being a new kid and getting suspended wouldn't look good.. do i make myself clear.."

Y/N and Micheal hesitated before saying a quick 'yes' before walking out of the principal's office Y/N fuming with anger.

'Of course this asshole gets her in trouble in the first week of school..' she said before a strong arm grabbed her. "Like i said.. you're dead.. watch your back Y/N." He threatened before he walked off.

He really thinks he's tough huh.

By the time she got back it was already class change, everybody whispering and pointing towards her.

"I heard she argued and almost faught Micheal afton.."

"She's a new kid and tried fighting Micheal..!" "What, is she crazy..!"

"She's a badass.."

She in general ignored the whispers and headed to her locker, opening it when suddenly a hand placed on her shoulder.

"Y/N..! Are you ok?" Eve asked as she nodded, luckily her locker and Eve's were right next to each others.

"I heard the rumors, did you fight Micheal Afton..?"

"No, we almost did. But the teacher broke us up.." Y/N, already tired of hearing that assholes name grabbed her things for her next class.

"Damn girl, you really are a badass.. so what did he do to provoke it?" Eve said and Y/N closed her locker. "Well he came up to me and said "what the hell are you doing in my seat" or some shit like that."

"Then i just said "And" which honestly I didn't even mean to say, but oh well.." Y/N told Eve the story as Eve scoffed.

"Micheals such an asshole.. you're one of the first few people who actually stood your ground against him.." Eve said chuckling.

"What's the deal with this "Micheal Afton" kid anyway..? I keep hearing about him. Is he some type of God." Y/N said walking towards her Algebra class.

"Well Micheal Afton isn't only a popular kid, his dad's famous for co owning that Fredbears family diner place." And it clicked, Y/N did remember something about "Afton"

"Of course.. so he's a daddy's boy and a prick.." She said stopping in-front of her Algebra class. Which she actually had with Evangeline.

"Well don't worry, if he tries anything else today i'll fuck his shit up." Eve said sassily as Y/N laughed silently as they sat down together in class.

_________________________________

"So not only do you almost get into a fight, you curse at the principal and have detention..!" Y/N'S mother yelled from the front seat. Y/N crossing her arms in the back.

Her family in the car after picking up her brother along with D/N from his job since he took the local bus.

"We're not even down here for a week and you're already causing trouble..!" M/N said as Y/N started arguing but her mother put her finger up.

A signal to shut up.

And she definitely took it.. "You know what, i'm not mad.." D/N said as M/N looked at him while in the drivers seat.

"I agree she didn't have to curse at the principal but honestly she had some sort of a right. She's being blamed for something she didn't even do or could control..!"

Y/N smiled lightly at her dad for defending her. "But it's her first week and she's already in detention.. what happens the next time somebody says something to her..!"

M/N said as Y/N sighed them parking outside the house and her grabbing her bookbag and running up to her room.

She didn't need this shit right now, she already had a shitty day at school. Now she had to hear her mom blame her for everything.

Like she said before, now and probably forever.

Fuck Hurricane Utah.

SORRY IF THIS FELT WEIRD OR RUSHED I WANTED TO GET THIS OUT BEFORE SUNDAY SO I CAN HAVE TIME TO DO CHAPTER 3&4 SINCE THOSE CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE SPICY.

still hope you enjoyed❤️