𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓. "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘."

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒: 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞. 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐟 𝐫𝐧😍

The girl walked outside in the freezing cold, it was still february.. she regretted wearing a crop top and shorts to this party..

She heard loud music blaring from a few houses forward, "That has to be the party.." The young teen pushed through the cold and reached what seemed to be her destination.

"Y/N..!" A familiar voice shouted as footsteps rapidly approached her. Definitely the right house. Eve ran into her arms.

"Finally you're here, what took you so long bitch!" She said faking pushing me and giggling frantically. "Are you drunk..?" Y/N laughed at her tipsy best friend.

"Well duh, it's a party. Cmon, let's go inside!" She said grabbing Y/N'S hand and dragging her towards the front door.

The house looked to be about three stories big.. how rich was this kid.. "Good i need to get outta of this cold. I'm fucking freezing"

"Well if you're gonna dress like a hoe don't get surprised when you freeze." Some random stuck up blonde said while walking past us.

"Shut up skank..!" Eve yelled as Y/N bursted out laughing at Eve's comment as the girl turned and grunted before walking into the party.

"What a bitch" Eve said as they walked into the house. The party was already in full affect. Disco lights and LED lights, teens dancing and drinking  and smoking.

And making out in the corners of walls and barley moving while drinking intense alcohol. The typical rules of party's.

"Cmon let's get some drinks..!" Eve said rushing towards the giant kitchen, "I think you've had enough.." She scoffed following her as she already found her way to the liquor.

Grabbing a bottle and swiftly drinking it as she handed one to Y/N. " Loosen up, you came here to have fun Y/N..!" Eve said as she took more sips from her bottle.

She was already so stressed from moving, school work, getting adjusted to her new life already.. Eve was right. Why not have some fun.

She smiled before chugging down the bottle of cold liquor Eve cheering her on as she felt the alcohol and tipsiness come in effect.

But Y/N didn't care, she was letting loose.

By her fourth drink she had already began acting like Eve, laughing and giggling and acting wild like never before.

"Cmon let's dance..!" Y/N said dragging Eve who followed behind and giggled. Flashdance by Irene Cara blared from the speakers as the two girls giggled.

She didn't know how to dance exactly but all that mattered was she was having fun. She spun around with Eve. Bumping into a few people which caused them to stare.

Y/N just gave most of them stares or middle fingers. Until she bumped into one person who turned around and spilled something on Y/N'S shirt.

"Shit i'm sorry.." She said looking up other to see non other than Micheal Afton. "What are you doing here..?" Micheal asked in a confused almost sarcastic tone.

The girl quickly sobered up just by looking at him, "What does it look like dip shit..! I'm fucking partying..!" She said aggressively.

Micheal scoffing before laughing. "I guess your not a shut in after all Y/N.." He said. Snatching a beer can from one of his friends who yelled a quick 'Hey!' Before offering it to her.