𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖. 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊.

It was Micheal..? Seriously..! Y/N thought to herself before walking off. Not even wanting to deal with his bullshit.

Technically he did help her out but he was still an enemy to her. And especially now that this was his dad's work job.

This was pretty much his territory.

"Wait up girl, Damn..!" He yelled running after her as she briskly jogged away from him. But I guess he was faster. Cause she felt a hand come in contact with her shoulder.

'Eww..'

"Didn't you hear me calling your name Y/N..?" He asked like she was supposed to answer him. "What do you think..?" She deadpanned.

"Well I wanted to see how you were you after I dropped you off." He raised his arms in defense. "Well if i'm here and alive then clearly i'm good."

She crossed her arms. "You know. That's amazing.." He said clearly annoyed at her attitude. But i mean, can you blame her?

He literally has been bullying her for like weeks now..?

He shrugged walking off. Y/N just started at him till a hand tapped her shoulder again. 'Whats with everyone grabbing me today..'

"Uhh are you ok..?" Max asked, her angry face never really faded. "Yeah.. just ran into Micheal Afton.." she said disgusted.

"It's here..?" Max said as Y/N laughed. "It..?" She chuckled before Max shrugged. "Well he's just so annoying one."

"Two, he's such an.. well asshole..! He picks on me and my friends for being the 'skating' kids when he literally skates himself..!"

"And don't let me get started on the homophobic things he and his friends said.." He groaned. "You're..?" Y/N started before he nodded.

"I mean I don't have a problem with that.. love is love.. and homophobes really are dumb.."

The two had already sat down in the party section. Sitting and talking like they hadn't just met.

This was like Her and Eve all over again.

"What time is it..?" Max looked around. Noticing how dark it was getting. "It's like 6:30..?" Y/N said checking her watch as Max scoffed.

"Well i have to take my sister back home.. before my parents freak.." Max got up grabbing his backpack from the table.

"It's only 6:30.. can't you stay until seven..?" Mac awkwardly scratched his head. "Well.. due to the Missing Kids.. it's safer to just leave early.."

"Missing kids..? What do you mean?" Y/N asked concerned. "Uhh yeah.. it's been some disappearances here.. but my sister won't stop begging to come here.."

"Well.. uhm, see you later.." She awkwardly waved. Maybe she shouldn't have brought B/N here..

Y/N groaned. Walking towards the entrance. She needed some air. And honestly a cigarette.

She snuck past the poorly placed cameras and went to the back. Y/N grabbed her headphones. Pressing play one the last tape she had in her walkman.

Y/N still felt.. off. With Micheal approaching her, New schools, Let alone even moving here still.

"Hey.." A voice came from behind her. "Seriously. Can't you leave me alone..!" She yelled at seeing Micheal.

"I didn't come out here to bother you i have better things to do." He annoyingly huffed. "So is trying to talk to me in the building one of your "Better" things to do."

Micheal shrugged. "You got me there.." He grabbed a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. Grabbing his lighter and lighting it up.

"Want one?" He asked leaning against the brick wall. "Fine.." Y/N took a cigarette and lighted it with Micheals lighter.

Immediately putting the bud to her mouth. Inhaling then exhaling. She knew it was bad but it was so calming.

"You know.. I still didn't get a thank you for dropping you off.." Micheal said while inhaling his.

"If the thank you will get you to leave i'll say it.." She said as Micheal laughed. "Ok.. i will."

"Well, thank you for dropping me back home Micheal.." She said as he only laughed with that signature smirk on his face.

"Did you really fall for it?" He laughed even more idiotically. Y/N groaning. "Who the hell made you so annoying..?"

"You." He quickly answered walking up to her. "So.. why did you randomly come to Fredbears anyway. Don't you wanna avoid me and my family or some shit?"

He took in another puff of his cigarette. "Well my brother saw i was gone then threatened to tell my parents if i didn't take him here.."

Micheal chuckled. "You know.. every kid in this town loves coming to Fredbears.. honestly I don't see why.." He began taking a more serious tone.

"Why so..?" Y/N questioned, "Well i think you've heard of the missing kids.." Micheal said gripping onto the railing of the back entrance stairs..

He tensed before speaking again. "And this place is just so, cheap.. and it cuts so many corners.." Michael said before staying silent.

"Yeah.. well my brother clearly likes it enough to threat me..." Y/N tried lighting up the mood. She had never seen Michael that serious before.

"Isn't he B/N..? Evan's mentioned him before...?" Micheal said, stomping out his cigarette as Y/N nodded. "You know.. it's funny how our siblings are friends then we aren't." Micheal joked.

"Well that's because you're an asshole.." She started. "Hm. Fair point.." Micheal and Y/N both kinda of chuckled.

Suddenly the back door opened as a tall man emerged from the back. Brown hair tied into a man bun.

"Micheal..! What the hell are you doing out here-" The man paused before seeing Y/N. Before angrily scoffing.

"If your going to bring one of your girlfriends here. Don't smoke in the back of the building." He growled. Mentioning the burned out cigarette.

He closed the door. Slamming it in the process as Micheal scoffed. "Is that your dad..?" Y/N asked as Micheal nodded.

"The one and only.. maybe i'll hope to see you again.. when were not running away from police at a party.." He winked. "Like i said, i'd rather die.."

He begrudgingly walked into the building..

Maybe he is actually good..?