𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔. 𝐅𝐀𝐙𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒.

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: 𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 😭

[𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟏-𝟏𝟐 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟑]

"What the fuck was that about..?" Y/N angrily walked towards Jeremy. He sighed. "Nothing Y/N."

She scoffed. "So Stacy talking about cheating behind my back is nothing..?" She crossed her arms.

Jeremy immediately tensing up, squeezing his fist anxiously. "Shit you heard that.." He said softly sounding more disappointed than caught.

"Obviously Jeremy. So what you were planning to cheat on..?!" Y/N yelled as Jeremy shook his head before yelling out a "No..!"

"Y/N, look me and Stacy used to date last year..!" He started Y/N still crossing her arms looking up and down at him.

"Go on.."

"It was so long ago..! I mean yes we had sex but i would never do it behind your back, she's just trying to make you jealous.."

Jeremy frantically explained, as Y/N's expression softened. "Well she did say she would "try" to ruin my life"

"I promise i wouldn't, you're the only i need." He smirked at the last part, Y/N laughing. "Sorry for doubting you Jeremy."

She kissed him on the cheek as he smiled. 'God i think he was actually perfect' Y/N smiled before the bell rung.

Luckily the two had Chem together.

But she couldn't shake the feeling of Stacy and Jeremy being together, and actually turning out to be in a previous relationship.

________________________________

"Cmon, can we please go..." B/N pleaded with his older sister."

Who wasn't having any of his shit. "Why do you wanna go to Fredbears..?"

She asked.

"Because theirs a birthday party and everyone's of my friends are gonna be there." She laughed. "What friends?"

He stared at her for a second before continuing to talk, "Well, there's Evan, Christopher, Rachel
,Claire and.."

"It's a cool kid party..! And if i'm not there it'll make me look lame..!" He complained as Y/N laughed.

"So if all your friends committed for cool points would you..?"

"One, what the hell's wrong with you, two did you really just use that example on me..?"

"And three, that's not the point.. i told everyone else i would be there with gifts.." He awkwardly scratched his head as Y/N sighed.

"If you'll leave me alone fine." Y/N said as B/N excitedly smiled. "Thanks Y/N..!" The boy hugged her. Sometimes being a good older sibling felt good.

_________________________________

The two siblings got dropped off in front of Fredbears, their father giving them money for tokens and faz cards.

B/N held his gift as they walked in.

"Uhm excuse me sir, do you know where the birthday exclusive rooms are being held?" Y/N asked the worker who pointed to a nearby hallway.

"Ok, you guys have fun. I'm gonna go sit and watch you." She told her brother who nodded running off to the other room.

Y/N sat down at a booth and grabbed her walkman, playing SUPER FREAK.