𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏. "𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒"

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒: 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫😭

"Then like it was nothing, he just went about his day..! I mean you seen the way Micheal and his friends just walked past us..!"

Y/N complained to Eve, Groaning in honestly what was confusion and anger.

After Micheal and Y/N's argument, everything felt so off and weird. Today all they did was semi work on their project. At school.

But he was completely respectful and calm.

"Well honestly that cigarette smelling nasty mullet asshole and his friends can stay away from us. It's about time they moved on to some other shit"

Eve spoke while loudly slurping on her drink from the other side.

"Mhm... but i feel like this is some sort of.. joke or trick for him." Y/N started while sitting up in her bed. "He acts like we're friends or cool then goes back to his bullying and shit."

"He did that to me back in middle school before he and his group of "tough" gang members started making fun of me and calling me names."

"He's just a manipulator Y/N, honestly you shouldn't even worry about him." She preached as Y/N sighed.

She understood where Eve was coming from. They were assholes, bullied her and herself. Stereotypical popular kids.

But in another part of her body, she was intrigued, and also worried about this.

She hated Micheal but she felt something that wanted to "forgive him" or "hear him out." But with yesterday's situation she knew that would be impossible..

Right..?

"You're right, we should be thankful that he might have moved on."

She watched through her window, "This rain's starting to pick up.." Eve mentioned through the phone as Y/N laid back down in her bed.

"I think we should have a girl-"

Bang.

"What the hell was that..?" Y/N paused. "What..?" Eve said still loudly slurping her drink.

"I thought i heard something.." she said before ignoring it, "It could be the thunder.." Eve suggested as Y/N calmed down.

Bang.

Bang.

Now she knew she wasn't hearing things. "Uhm, Eve i'll call you later.." "Wait what-"

Y/N put the phone back on its holder, the rain started to pick up. Thunder and lightning interrupting her thoughts every second.

She grabbed a nail file from off her dresser and climbed on her bed to open the small window.

"Who the fucks there..!" Y/N opened the window as the same boy she was just speaking about jumped and almost fell from her roof.

"Micheal..! What the hell are you doing here..!" She yelled him luckily gaining his balance and climbing back up.

"Uhh.. obviously just hanging out on your roof..! Can i come in please..?" He asked being sarcastic. "Stop fucking around for once what do you want..?!"

"I just wanted to see you..! And talk-"

'Come see me?!" Y/N Laughed before trying to close window on him. "Pfft, No chance."