𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒. 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: 𝐌𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐗 𝐘/𝐍 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬🌚

[𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟕𝐓𝐇 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟑]

The familiar tapping of rocks on her window alerted Y/N her going to open her window.

The familiar boy she had grown to tolerate, "Quickly come in.." Y/N hurried Micheal into her room.

"I can't believe you of all people got grounded.." Micheal said, half joking half serious. "Well believe it.."

He took off his jacket, throwing it on her arm chair while taking off his boots. Before plopping on her bed. "So why did you even call me over..?" Mike asked.

Looking at the TV channels like it was his room, "Because you actually sneak in here to talk to me." Y/N teased.

"True, well if you're gonna be stuck here.. we might as well do something."

He said while turning over some channels, "Let's watch a movie.." He suggested. "Which one?"

"It's Friday the thirteenth" Micheal changed the channel, with movies that would be on twenty four seven.

"I'll get some snacks, or something.. i don't want us to starve in here.." Y/N stood up as Micheal answered nonchalantly.

"You're already a snack.." Micheal spoke nonchalantly. As Y/N couldn't help but laugh, "Ok.." she rolled her eyes. As she quietly opened the door.

"Don't make a sound Mike.." she whispered to him as he gave a thumbs up, and besides it's not like he could hide anywhere.

The girl walked downstairs walking past the living room with her parents watching TV. She had never been in this type of situation before.

She always the "good" daughter, were her parents right. Maybe she was changing, maybe she was hanging out with the wrong crowd.

Y/N shook her head, 'now's not the time to think about this..' She grabbed a bunch of snacks and drinks from the pantry.

Heading upstairs until a stern 'Ahem' came from behind her, "Where are you going with all of that..?" Her father asked.

"I'm just gonna watch a movie.." She said, not wanting to get into anymore arguments right now.

"Maybe you should go to the theater and buy more popcorn.." He slyly remarked, Y/N rolling her eyes while walking back up the stairs.

She quickly opened her door, closing and locking the door as she turned and placed the snacks on her nightstand.

"Damn what took you so long..?" Mike joked, "Blame my dad.." She made him scoot over lying down in her bed as Micheal unpaused the saved movie.

The movie started off just as Y/N remembered it, they actually watched the movie on friday the thirteenth.

"God their singing is horrible.." Micheal joked as Y/N giggled, "Could you do better..?"

"Yes actually.." Micheal replied, " Hallelujah..." Mike attempted so sing which came out in a frog like voice.

Y/N snorting, "Just let the professionals do it, huh Mike.." She teased as he lightly punched her shoulder.

The next couple of scenes were normal until Mike bursted out laughing, Y/N mugging him from the side while eating her potato chips.

"I could never makeout in a cabin.." Mike giggled like a school girl, "A boy like you has probably made out in worse spots than them.."

Micheal pretended to be hurt, putting his hand on chest. "Oh hush up." Y/N slapped his arm.

Mike kept holding in laughter at the dumbness of the scene, "Shut up.." She whispered. "Why are whispering, we're at your house.."

"Cause this part's intense, And my parents could hear.." She slightly yelled, already missing the scene where the couple had already died.

Y/N just rolled her eyes at Micheal, who only shrugged. Continuing to watch the movie.

During the movie, Y/N felt tired. She didn't want to fall asleep. One because she didn't want to risk missing the movie or one of her parents knocking on her door.

But the comfort from her bed and Micheal leaning against her. Her eyes battered, she let out a yawn before she leaned against Micheal.

_________________________________

Micheal ate the last of his doritos, the movie had already picked up. He turned to the teen girl

He noticed she was sleeping on his shoulder, he chuckled at the fact she was so adamant about seeing the movie yet she fell asleep.

He looked down at her shirt, noticing how she still had that AC DC shirt he had given her only two days ago.

And he felt... proud of that...?

He paused the movie as he let Y/N fall onto her bed. Him doing the same as he looked at her peaceful body.

Micheal smiled before closing his eyes too. The two teens falling asleep.

_________________________________

Short chapter but i needed some sort of 'filler' to advance to the main plot points😭

I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter🫶🏾