𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒. 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒: 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑.

"Sucks you have Detention.." Eve said walking outside the school with Y/N in tact as she scoffed.

"Your ass probably would've been suspended if Micheal tried you instead.." Y/N said as Eve sat on the bench and waited for her bus.

"Bye Y/N" She said grabbing her headphones and playing some music as The girl began walking away.

"Oh wait, Wait..!" Eve said stopping Y/N as she gave her a slip with a number on it, "My phone number so we can call." Eve winked as Y/N smiled and took it.

The two girls said they're goodbyes as they went their separate ways. Y/N couldn't believe on the first week of school she was already in detention.

All because of some asshole Billy Ray Cyrus wanna be.

She walked into the office as the front desk lady filed her nails and looked up at her. "Hey they're sweetheart what do you need?" She asked.

"Umm i need to go to the detention room." She said as the front desk lady sat up. "You, hmm.. is your name Y/N?" She asked getting on her school computer.

"Mhm.." She said. "Oh you're with Micheal, how'd you end up with someone like him in detention..?"

The front desk lady asked with a small smile. "Him being an asshole." She shrugged as the lady laughed.

"That's Micheal for ya, now get in there before the principal yells at you." Y/N laughed and walked towards the detention room.

Thats the first staff member she might actually like in this school.

She entered the door as luckily Micheal wasn't in here yet and she sat down at the back row the teacher who already looked like he was tired to be here.

'And honestly I don't blame him..'The teacher sat up and looked at Y/N. "Where's Micheal- the door opened as the Rat tailed bastard walked in.

"Finally you're here.. sit in front of the girl" The teacher pointed as Micheal and Y/N scoffed at the same time as he sat begrudgingly in front of her.

"Just do the work on your desks and stay quiet, you'll leave at six" he said walking out of the classroom.

Leaving the two teens by themselves.. which didn't seem like a smart idea.

Y/N grabbed a pencil out of her bag and started doing the worksheet, 'the faster it's done the faster she can get the fuck out of here.'

"I can't believe i'm in here because of you." Micheal said while leaning his head on his arm.

"Well who was the smart ass who got mad over a seating arrangement.." She looked up from her paper. Micheal scoffed turning around to see her.

"Well if i remember you were the one who challenged me.." He emphasized on 'Me'.

"Your such an asshole, you and your little goons already annoyed me enough." She glared at him. "It's funny seeing you mad honestly"

He shrugged. "You look cute in guess.." He said smiling. Y/N silently looked back to her paper. Rolling her eyes at the comment.

"What, are you gonna ignore me now.." "Fine."

The room was mostly quiet, other than Micheal loudly chewing on gum or the tapping of Y/N's pencil.

Micheal started checking his watch in antsy, "Where the hell is that teacher.." he muttered as Y/N looked up.

"What do you need?" She asked, his muttering and him chewing that loud gum got to her I guess. "It's 6:20 and that teacher hasn't come back yet to dismiss us." He said annoyed.

"What's the rush.." she said as Micheal looked at her. "Terrance's party is tonight dumbass..!" He shouted turning at her.

"You mean that boy who skateboards..?" Micheal was about to say something then laughed. "Well of course you don't know.. you're a newbie" He said that smug smirk on his face again.

"Well now i'm interested.."  She sat up in her seat as Micheal chuckled. "Well he throws the best parties, everybody comes. And if you don't then you're a shut out."

"And I actually have some girls that are gonna be there." He confidently bit his lip, 'disgusting..' She thought before laughing.

"Who the hell would want somebody like you.." Y/N laughed as Micheal rolled his eyes before speaking. "You'd have no idea, it's too many to count."

"Hmm, yeah." She chuckled before Micheal put his arm on her desk before smiling, "Well maybe if you come today you'd have an idea." He smirked as Y/N paused.

Was he flirting with her..

She shook her head before confidently smiling, "I would rather go poison myself before going to a party with you.." Micheal rolled his eyes before turning around.

"Well there's much more prettier girls more then you Y/N." He said before the teacher finally came back in the room.

"You're dismissed." He said as Y/N and Micheal finally got up and left the school. It was already 6:41 and it was a Friday.

_________________________________

"Well maybe if you come today you'd have an idea."  The words played through Y/N's head.

She shook her head again, That boy was not gonna bully you then try getting with you like it was nothing.

She laid in her bed watching tv, i mean what could she really do. Suddenly her phone rung.

Y/N reluctantly answered, "Hello.." "Hi Y/N, it's me Eve..!" The sour depressed look on her face turned into a happy and excited one.

"Hi Eve, why are you calling?" Y/N asked as Eve laughed on the phone. "Uhm are you on your way to the party..?" She asked like it was obvious.

"Girl i told you i'm not going..." "Y/N, you better get dressed and come to this party or i'm going to come to your house and make you get dressed, it's already 7:15.."

She sighed. "Fine, Fine.. i'll come.." she said as Eve excitedly laughed. "Yeah babe, it'll be fun.." she reassured before hanging up.

She was really going to a party..

This chapter was boring sorry but i hope you enjoyed still.