𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑. "𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊..!"

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒: 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨. 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲.

𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐃.

Y/N walked into the school building with students looking at her. I guess she was known as "The girl who stood up to Micheal"

Somehow she got through the crowds of students that were staring her down and opened her locker.

She was kinda of hoping to see Eve, but she probably had came early or other more important shit.

"Hey new girl..!" A voice from afar yelled as Micheal and a group of  friends who consisted of three boys. Two girls, came towards the girl.

She scoffed closing her locker and grabbing her history textbook and walking away when suddenly an arm gripped her shoulder as she reluctantly turned around.

"Slow down there little lady you cursed me out remember.." Micheal said as his group of followers idiotically laughed.

"What the hell do you want.. I already have to see you on friday.." She looked at the group, especially Micheal angrily.

"We never got to settle our argument.." Micheal said as Y/N tightened the grip around her text book. She probably would've smacked him over the head with it.

"What's that supposed to mean.." the young teen questioned him. "What the fucks your problem..!" Eve shouted walking up towards Y/N seeing her friend getting attacked by this group.

"Here comes Evangeline the diabetic to the rescue everyone" One boy said as the group laughed as Eve's eyes filled with anger.

"And here comes small dick Anthony to come bother everyone.." Eve retorted as some kids from the background laughed.

"Small..! The fuck you calling Small..!" Anthony yelled from the back. "Cleary you.." Y/N said laughing with Eve.

'We totally got these bitches together..' Y/N thought.

"Honestly it doesn't matter, Eve would probably still even ride it if she had the opportunity.." One girl with long brunette hair and glasses said while the other girl with dark skin and braids laughed out loud.

"Riding air is kinda impossible.." Y/N said as the two girls stopped laughing and turned to her glaring.

"Look can everyone stop talking about my dick please..!" Anthony yelled as the two girls turned to him and started saying something that Y/N couldn't hear.

Which eventually turned into an group argument as Micheal faceplamed and turned around. Y/N and Eve took this chance to walk away.

'The group is so dumb they can't even function as one..' Y/N thought as Eve angrily stomped off.

"Eve..! Wait up girl!" Y/N rushed towards her side as Eve slowed down. "Are you ok..?" She asked the shorter girl.

Eve scoffing and looking up at Y/N. "Well basically me and Micheal and his gang never got along during Middle school. They picked on me cause i was big."

The two girls walked too Y/N'S history class and said goodbye to each other. I guess they had switched Micheal out of this class after the incident.

But some of his friends were still in there and glared at Y/N throughout most of the block.

"Assholes.." Y/N muttered before looking back at her textbook and grabbing her pencil as her history teacher started talking.

_________________________________

Another day of school completed.. Y/N walked out the entrance with Eve who luckily got out of her physics class to walk out with her.

Luckily Micheal and his dumbass group hadn't come back bothering the two. Though they'd probably come back.

"So maybe after your detention on Friday you could come with me and see the town." Eve said while walking down the steps when some wanna be rad skater zipped through the line.

"Damn watch we're your going..!" Y/N yelled as Eve bent down and picked up two flyers.

"It's one of those popular kid party's..!" She said reading it. "Well it's Friday night.." Eve said giving Y/N another flyer.

"Well if it's a popular kid party.. you already know who's gonna be there.." She said waiting for her mom to pick her up.

"Fuck Micheal and his group of dumbasses, this is the perfect chance to get to know people and go to a party."

Eve said crossing her arms. "Ehh, I'd rather go explore town than to go to one of those parties.."

"Trust me on your going to that party on Friday." She said suddenly easing and in a relaxed posture. "No i'm not-"

A wet liquid hit Y/N in the back of the head, like slop.. or goo.

A group of laughing behind her basically confirmed it was what it was. It was that nasty ass mashed potatoes from lunch.

"You fucking assholes..!" Eve shouted as the girl with now slop in her hair put down her bag. "Hold this for me please."

She was about to walk up that and beat some ass when suddenly a honk signified her mom was here, at the worst moment

She either could risk fighting Micheal or whoever and have teachers and her mom embarrassingly pull her off of him.

Or get in the car and eat it..

"Your lucky she's here.." Y/N mouthed to the rat tailed leather coat skunk and walked back to get her bag and enter the car.

Putting her hoodie on so her mom wouldn't see the piece of slop in her hair. She got in the car and death glared Micheal.

Him with a small smug smirk on his face.

Like i said this is mostly just whats gonna come for the next of the chapters with Micheal and Y/N'S semi interactions.

Next chapter will actually be more intriguing.

Hope you enjoyed 😭