𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏. "𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒..?"

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.😍😋

[𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟑]

The car blasted with heavy rock hard music, Y/N instantly regretting agreeing to go hang and do whatever with them.

She had to sit in the back with Aniyah who just scoffed like a prissy asshole.

Anthony kept dropping flirt bombs which Micheal kept glaring at him. And she felt like she was gonna die of embarrassment and annoyance.

"So where exactly are we going..?" Y/N asked while Vincent the one driving this car turned down the music.

"We're going to the old swimming pool a few minutes from here.." Micheal answered lifting up his swim trunks.

One, she didn't like seeing the idea of Micheal half naked.

Two, she was completely unprepared for this. She had no swim gear.

"Uh sorry to bring bad news but i don't have a swim suit..." Y/N looked at Micheal who shrugged. "Just don't get in the pool..." Aniyah responded while grabbing her swimsuit.

"What the fucks your problem..?" Y/N raised an eyebrow while looking at the moody girl, "What do you think?"

"I think you're being a bitch.." Y/N replied as the two girls glared at each other before Micheal coughed.

"Could you guys not kill each other, at least before we get to the pool..?" Micheal joked, why did she even say yes?

Was she that worried on getting caught?

This was a stupid decision..

The car went silent as the car pulled into a closed pool, the teens laughing while getting out. Y/N awkwardly followed behind them.

"You know how to hop a fence..?" Micheal asked while Y/N scoffed, "There's a lot of things you don't know about me Micheal.." she grabbed the top of the fence.

Swiftly hopping over the other side, landing on her feet. Micheal smirked as the others followed suit.

They all started taking off their clothes, well apart from Aniyah who went into a changing both since she was the only girl going swimming.

Y/N sat near the edge of the pool, seeing boys and especially Micheal in a swimsuit was half traumatizing and half entertaining.

They each laughed like a couple of 7th graders and jumped in the pool splashing each other with water.

Aniyah walked out of the changing room, she sat down next to Y/N begrudgingly at the end of the pool, seeing the other boys splash about.

I guess the one thing they had in common was this.

Suddenly the group of boys stopped, Micheal swimming closer to them. The whispered looking back at the two girls and turning back.

"What the fuck are they planning.." Aniyah muttered before Micheal pulled on her leg which caused her to fall into the pool.

Y/N barely had time to react as she was also pulled in too.

Are you fucking serious. Her clothes were fucking wet, she swam up to the top as the group of dumbasses yelled out loud laughing as the two girls glared at them.