𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗. 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒: 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐘 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓😘

Ever since Y/N and Micheal talked at Fredbears.. a few weeks ago, things have been rocky. She thought he'd be nicer at school.

But he just turned into the same asshole he was the last few weeks ago. And everyone at school had been somewhat "cool" to her after she beat up Stacy Adams.

And luckily she hadn't gotten in trouble... yet.

Luckily February was coming to an end, the cold air taking on a more warm approach.

Y/N saw Eve walking up to her as they both waved at each other. "Hey babe." Eve said opening her locker as Y/N laughed.

"You've been calling me bae a lot lately recently.." She opened her locker. Grabbing her history books, "I call all of my friends bae or babe.. get used to it."

Y/N rolled her eyes. "I'll walk you to your class" Eve said. Y/N feeling a wet substance on her head. 'Was that gum?!' She panicked as a group of laughter came from the back.

"Can't you idiots go fuck yourselves and jump assholes!" Y/N shouted angrily at Micheal and the boys. "Let's just go.. I'll just take it off.."

Eve said as Y/N bit her tongue. Having a mind to run up to him and sock him dead in face, Especially with Y/N's H/T it would be hard to take this out.

Y/N and Eve went into the girls bathroom, luckily Eve brought some scissors. Helping Y/N cut that nasty piece of gum out of her hair.

"God i hate him..! It's like he one moments chill then the next he's back to some asshole..!" Y/N said looking at some of the hair Eve had to cut out.

"He's just some manipulating jackass.." Eve said comforting her while walking out of the bathroom. "I can still walk you to class."

Y/N nodded. The two girls walked and talked, After dropping off her off. Y/N walked in. Seeing non other than that asshole.

'Why does the universe always have to bring this dingbat near me' She mentally whined Him seemingly alone. Separated at the far end of the class while The teacher sat Y/N in the front.

She could feel Micheal looking at her from the back of the class. Y/N just opened her book. Grabbing a pencil and writing down her work.

'Sooner were done.. sooner we can get out of here.'

_________________________________

The bell rung as the students grabbed their bags and left. Followed by Y/N grabbing her things and bags.

As she was about to leave the classroom. The teacher suddenly called her.

"Y/N, Micheal could i speak to for a second.." She mentally recoiled. What could she possibly have to do with Micheal now.

She begrudgingly walked back to the desk. Micheal doing the same. Chewing on gum.

"So, as you probably seen. Micheals friends have been removed from this class Y/N, and as much as they school wants to separate you two."

"Mr Afton-" The teacher was cut off. "My dad requested i stay here.. let's just get the point ok." Micheal annoyingly replied.

Miss Collins rolled her eyes before speaking again. "Well we have a history project. And the class is going to be divided in teams and-

"What..!" Micheal and Y/N screamed at the same time. Already catching on to what she was about to say.

"There is no way i'm working with this asshole!" Y/N angrily yelled as Miss Collins continued speaking. "Look, I've tried requesting that the partners be changed but the principal thinks that this is "required"

"Well tell the principal to fuck himself. I'm not working with her..! Just assign me Jessica or Aniyah again..!" Micheal said annoyed.

"Well the principal and the supervisors see that you are failing this class.. and Y/N as much as you don't like, is actually a great student in here."

"Cause you know why. She pays attention!, she doesn't smoke or eat in here. And she has a brain Micheal..! Y/N stifled a laugh.

"The project starts tomorrow so you should probably start tomorrow too." Miss Collins said before dismissing the two teens.

__________________________________

OK SO I KNOW THIS WAS SHORT. BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL ACTUALLY HAVE THE PROJECT.

This was mostly to establish their non acceptance of working together.

Hope you enjoyed this even if it was boring😭