𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 [𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃.]

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: '' 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐬'' 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞😍

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭. 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.

[𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟒 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟑]

It had been only 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 since Micheal and Jeremy's fight. Honestly it felt like it was only mere minutes ago.

Y/N felt so mad at Micheal and sadness for Jeremy.

And she couldn't vent.. at all.

After B/N's friends party, they left and Y/N hasn't seen Micheal or Jeremy at school. Eve and Max we're still MIA.

Everything in her life right now was shit, she opened her locker. Hoping Eve would magically just "appear" out of nowhere.

But obviously it was just silence, until a familiar voice called her. "Hey Y/N..!" that Yasmine girl called from a far.

Her red hair untied and it flowed down to her shoulders. She actually look fabulous, "Oh, hi" the girl waved.

"You look like you just shit your pants or something what's up?" Yasmine leaned next to Y/N who for some reason felt comfortable enough to share her problems with this girl.

"Micheal and Jeremy got into a fight." Yasmine eyes widened, "Seriously? Aren't they like besties or some shit?"

"Well Micheal was acting all controlling like i was his girlfriend.. then started yelling at Jeremy, then Jeremy mentioned his dad."

Yasmine made a 'hiss' sound after hearing what the teenage girl had to say, "Jeremys got some serious balls, i see why you date him?"

Yasmine teased.

Y/N laughed, "But i could always be better.." She flirted laughing as Y/N smiled lightly. 'This girl was actually a positive influence apart from those other bitches'

"And, it seems like Micheal likes you..." Yasmine said as Y/N quickly shook her head, "Ew no, he's disgusting."

"And besides he has tons of other girls flaunting their pusses at him. He doesn't need me." Yasmine chuckled.

"Hm, i'd bet he's crushing on you."

"Please don't.." Y/N jokingly made a face of disgust.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Stacy and her group by the way..?" Y/N asked closing her locker. She was gonna be late to her history class.

"Yeah but i don't feel like being near them right now, you're much more cooler." Yasmine winked. "I gotta go to chem before Mr Trevors gives me another detention sesh."

"Cya later Y/N" Yasmine walked off as Y/N also walked off, hopefully Jeremy was here at lunch so she could talk to him.

_________________________________

The students filled the hallway. Jeremy, with a bandage on his nose and slight bruised cheek walked towards lunch.

Hopefully he could talk with Y/N and reassure her.