𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓. 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒: 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭' 𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓😘

[𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟏𝐓𝐇 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟑]

Y/N was so conflicted. After Wednesday night, Her two closest friends Eve and Max didn't say anything to her.

They ignored her, and she didn't make an attempt to try talking to them.

After their date, Jeremy and Y/N officially became a couple.

They'd spend all their time calling on the phone, hanging out at the park or making out.

And Y/N loved every second of it...

She thinks.

She really does love Jeremy, he's sweet, kind and caring. But her friends abandoned her, so had no one to talk to.

Or anyone to vent, she only had Jeremy and "group" the others didn't like her. Jessica hated her and she gave back that same feeling.

Aniyah didn't really say much other than make snide remarks about Y/N's hair or outfit. She was happy but miserable.

She opened her locker, grabbing her history textbook, half expecting Eve to appear next to her and talk.

Nothing happened, just pure silence. Until Jeremy came up towards her.

"Hey babe" He walked up as the two kissed each other on the lips, "You ok...? You seem down" he asked looking down at the saddened girl.

"Yeah, just my friends aren't even talking to me ever since, this happened.." She made a jab at their relationship.

"I don't blame them, but i'm sorry i got you split from your friends. Anything i can do to make it up to you?"

Y/N thought. "You taking me out for a smoke at the park tonight could help" she smirked as Jeremy laughed.

"You got it, i gotta go to Algebra. Cya later" He waved. He was always such a good student, getting perfect grades.

Y/N closed her locker and walked to her history class when suddenly she heard someone call her name.

"Hey..! Come back here Y/N..!" At first she thought it was Eve. But the voice sounded, kiddy like?

Pouty and whiney.

She turned, to see five girls. One of them she recognized but she couldn't remember her.

They were all walking like some high school teen girl movies.

It was so embarrassing...

"Well girls, look who it is.." The main one, with a bandage on her nose came closer to Y/N her immediately going into defensive mode.

"What the fuck do you barbies want..?" Y/N said, putting a hand on her hip. "What do we want, seriously you don't know what you did..!"

A black haired girl on the side of her yelled out.

"Why do you think i'm asking..?" Y/N deadpanned laughing at the five glossy lip girls.

"You did this to me at Terrances party you dumb fuck..!" The blonde bimbo pointed at her nose. It was that Stacy Apple girl?

Or Ashley?

Either way she and her bad blood.

"If you and your group of glistening ghetto barbies stay i'll do it again." Y/N threatened. And as usual.