𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎. "𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊."

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝟐.𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

[𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟑]

Y/N laid on her bed, smiling as she finally had a break from school. It was spring break.

A lot of things happened since that party.

Eve and Y/N officially became best friends again, including Max. Meaning she actually had friends again.

Micheal had kind of started hanging out with those "friends" of his since she started hanging out with her old ones.

Her life was actually starting to look up.

Yasmine and her actually somewhat became "besties" in a sense.

Y/N fixed her hair, which was a disorganized mess as her phone kept ringing for the twentieth god damn time.

Her groaning out before walking over to her phone, picking it up and putting it to her ear. Stretching the cord before sitting back down at her table.

"I'm coming..!" She yelled into the phone at her friends, they planned to go to a movie that Eve had bought tickets for.

It was some random horror movie.

"Well hurry your ass up, the movie starts at eight thirty and it's seven forty and you're still not here..!" Eve complained.

"And besides we don't feel like missing the previews.." Max stole the phone from Eve as the two on the other hand fought for it.

"Just hurry up..!" Eve said before the pay phone the used hung up. She quickly fixed up her hair and makeup.

Grabbing her black and white jacket and random baggy jeans. Grabbing her purse with money, and other shit she'd need and rushed out of her room.

Going down the stairs as she almost ran into B/N causing him to yell. "Watch where you're going asshole..!" As Y/N flipped him off.

"Where are you heade-" Her mom asked before her daughter ran out of the door, her father shrugging while helping his wife in the kitchen.

"Sometimes i miss when she actually used to talk to us.." He said before turning the cook book for their dessert.

_________________________________

Y/N exited the taxi she had paid for, unbeknownst to her parents. She used their card.

She hopes this movie was worth it.

She checked the time. "It's eight fifteen, shit.." the teenage girl cursed to herself before exiting the taxi.

Seeing her two friends who sat there waiting for Y/N.

They practically pounced on her.

"Finally you're ass is here..!" Eve said, hugging the girl. "We can save the hugs after, the movies about to start come on..!"

Max pulled the two girls apart who followed him.

Not a lot of people were in the theaters, so the three teens got their popcorn and drinks and rushed towards the movie theater