𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑. 𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒.

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: 𝐇𝐢😍

[𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟑]

The car ride back to Y/N's house was silent, Micheal gripping the steering wheel.

The purple car going at least ten times past the speed limit.

"Uhm..so how are you..?" Y/N questioned as Micheal stayed quiet before opening his mouth, letting out a big annoyed sigh.

"I'm shit.." Micheal responded, Y/N just awkwardly nodded, "I'm sorry about your dad.. i didn't know he was that much of dick."

Micheal laughed slightly, "My dad is always a dick, just don't understand his hate towards you.. if anything you're my most proper friend.."

Micheal spoke, 'Friend..' Y/N, who would usually taunt or be disgusted at Micheal and her being anywhere near each other.

But now she was comfortable enough to hang around Micheal, like... friends.

"He's such an asshole.. sometimes i just wanna punch the shit out of him..!"

Micheal gripped the steering wheel harder in anger, 'Maybe i should calm him down before he crashes the car..'

"Maybe i could do it." Y/N joked, Micheal somewhat laughing. "That wouldn't sound half bad.."

The two teens laughed. "At least your mom is nice, she seems kind." Y/N started up another topic away from Micheal's dad.

"I love her, she's so kind and caring, sometimes i wonder how she ended up marrying my dad.." Micheal said.

"But sometimes she's a little, overbearing.." Micheal spoke, remembering how she spilled his business for Y/N.

"Really, how so..?" Y/N teased, Micheal glared at her jokingly through the rear view mirror, "I will actually stop this car and beat your ass.." He threatened.

"You could try Micheal Afton.." She challenged back, Micheal chuckled. "You know, i'm feeling generous so i'll back off.."

"Scared.." Y/N muttered as Micheal turned and hit her leg which caused her to giggle and scoot over.

"That's what i thought.." Micheal confidently blared as Y/N flipped him off.

The teens finally reached Y/N's house. "Here you can have your clothes back." Y/N said. She already had changed before they left Micheal's house.

If her parents were gonna be pissed, then seeing her in obvious boy clothing wouldn't help her case.

"Nah, keep em.." Micheal persisted, "Why, isn't this like your fav band or something?" She questioned looking down at the AC DC shirt.

"It's fine, i have like twenty copy's of this shirt.." Micheal spoke before gaining a slight smirk on his face. "And because i want you to have something to keep off me-" Y/N scoffed playfully.

Getting out of the car, waving at Micheal who laughed and waved too.

Imagine what she was gonna tell Eve and Max..?

She walked up the front door, sighing and opening it. Her parents and B/N sitting in the living room, they all looked up at her.

"Where have you been Y/N L/N.." Her dad sternly asked, Y/N closed the door. Walking towards them.

"At a friend's house.." She half lied.

M/N crossed her arms, "Who's your friend..? Is it that Eve girl..?" She asked, Y/N looking at her."