𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒: 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝.

H/T= Hair Type

[𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟔𝐓𝐇 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟑.]

Y/N rushed from out the shower her towel wrapped around her as she rushed to her room.

She had decided to take a nap before her date with Jeremy and it was already Seven O Clock.

She had forty five minutes to get ready.

She picked out a random dress one that didn't go past her knees yet enough to cover herself up.

It was getting warmer and wearing baggy jackets and coats weren't gonna suit her in this weather. She grabbed a random jacket just in case it did get cold and got dressed.

B/N entered the room as Y/N stood in her mirror, applying lip gloss on top of her lipstick, "Huh?" She turned.

"Just checking to see if your ready for your date.."

She groaned, "I'm not going on a date, just a girls night out." She lied, it's not that her parents didn't allow her to date.

Well... she lied they would let her date but they would ask a million questions, and her outfit wasn't exactly "Date material" to them.

It would just be a mess in short terms.

"I heard the boy on the phone? Is it the same one who came over for that study date?" He asked closing the door and practically jumped on her bed.

"No, that was Michael... this is Jeremy." She said admitting the truth as she combed her H/T hair so it wouldn't be too messy.

"Hmm... so you're cheating?" He asked as Y/N turned. "What the hell do you mean?". "You guys seriously weren't dating?"

"No, B/N, you need to mind your business fucking business." She angrily said. What was with him saying that.

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever you say Y/N.."

She grabbed her bag, placing some money in there just in case she needed to but something.

"Honestly dating is so disgusting."

"That's because you haven't dated anyone before." She teased as B/N as he pretend gagged. "I hope it stays that way."

"Well good luck with your date and try to use protection." He joked before Y/N threw something at him as he laughed.

She let out a giggle, sometimes she could actually enjoy her brother. Even if he was annoying sometimes.

Y/N walked outside her house and waited for Jeremy, and as if on cue a black Chevrolet Corvette pulled up in front of Her house.

She walked up as Jeremy waved at her. "You look amazing.." He smirked as Y/N giggled. "I look amazing only now?"

"Fuck off you knew what I meant" He laughed as she got in the front seat, Him driving off. "So i've never been to this place? What do they have"

"Well it's obviously a cafe, and kind of a dinner. They have breakfast meals, and dinner."

The two talked in the car, Y/N actually feeling confident in his change of heart. She hadn't felt this giddy and lovey dovey since middle school.

But she did miss it.

After parking into the restaurant the couple walked into the building, Jeremy sitting her to a booth.

"What would you like to order?" He asked looking at the menu, "I'll have the salmon and rice.."

The two teens ordered their plates.

"So where did you come from.." Jeremy asked, "Huh?" She said while eating some of the appetizers.

"Like where you used to live before moving here."

"Colorado, Colorado springs, We lived in a small community. But it was really nice."

Y/N honestly forgot about her 'hatred' for this place, but right now that wasn't the focus. "I was born and raised here."

Jeremy said before Y/N out of the corner of her eye saw a familiar face. "Max..?!" She stood up heading over to him as he turned.

Waving until he saw who she was with.

"You're still hanging out with him...?" He made a face of un comfort and disgust. "Actually.." Max interrupted her before she got the chance

"Are...are you on a date with Jeremy?" Max asked in disbelief, the boy practically looking like he was gonna vomit.

"Yeah, what about it...!" She said, tired of her friends complaining. "What about it is that you're dating an asshole..!"

"I mean, he cheated on a girl, bullied me and Eve for ages with his gang and is literally best friend's with Micheal..!"

Y/N scoffed, rolling her eyes. "He didn't cheat on that Riley girl, he already said she was toxic..!"

"Seriously..." He looked disappointed. "You're taking his side..?"

"Well I'm giving him a chance..!" Y/N raised her voice. "If you're gonna date Jeremy.. then maybe we shouldn't talk. You don't know what he put us through."

"So you're controlling who i date now.. and you're right, i don't know what he put you through but i do know he's trying to be better..!"

"I don't wanna control who you date but if you're gonna constantly hang and stick around Jeremy.. maybe we shouldn't talk."

Max grabbed his to go food and left.

Y/N stood there, 'Did she just lose her friends.. surely it was just in the moment..'

Right...?

Short chapter ik but yall wouldn't like a full Jeremy chapter cause who does💀

Also drama🤗

Hope you enjoyed 🩷