Chapter 34- Mean It

Chapter 34

We hungrily kissed each other. Freya's lips met mine with a fiery urgency that set my heart racing. The world faded away, leaving only the two of us in this hotel room. Her kiss was demanding, and I can taste the wine on her lips.

It was an intense storm that threatened to consume us both. I know she's drunk, at hindi ko dapat hinahayaan to. Pero tao lang ako, at kahit I wanna do the right thing, at this very moment. I just couldn't. I wish I could choose my mind over my feelings. But no, I can't. So, I just let her.

I moaned softly, my fingers instinctively tangling in her hair, pulling her closer. She was relentless in her pursuit, her lips exploring mine with a hungry intensity. Her tongue traced the seam of my lips, seeking entrance, and I eagerly granted it. The taste of her was intoxicating, a mixture of wine and her sweet lips. Our tongues danced in a sensuous rhythm, and I couldn't get enough of her.

Miss Freya's hands trailed down my body, igniting a fire within me as they moved. I felt the bed behind me. At dahil sa kalasingan niya, na out balance kami pareho. We tumble onto the soft sheets. Saglit na naghiwalay ang aming mga labi.

The weight of her body on top of mine. Narinig ko ang mahina niyang tawa dulot ng kalasingan niya. Alam kong wala siya sa tamang wisyo. Pero bakit hinahayaan ko siyang gawin to?

She's on top of me, at nakatingin lang ako sakanya. Memorizing every part of her face.

"Will you remember any of this when you wake up the next day?" I questioned, gently cupping her face, looking at her lovingly. There's a tear escaped my eye, and I didn't know why.

"I may be drunk, but I will never forget this moment, every moment with you." masuyong sagot nito habang namumungay ang mga matang nakatingin sa akin.

With that, she kissed me again, this time it was soft and tender. I responded with the same softness she was giving me.

I was kissing her like I had imagined it when we were in her car. Kanina ko pang gustong gawin to sakanya.

But when I tried to deepen the kiss, I felt that she stopped. Hindi na ito tumutugon. Kaya naman napamulat ako ng mata. Nakita kong nakapikit na ito at unti unti ng na rerelax ang breathing niya.

"Damn it! Tinulugan ako" mahina kong bulong nang masigurado kong tulog na nga ito.

Leche!

First time ko mangyari to sa buong buhay ko. Yung tulugan ako during make-out sesh. Ganoon ba ako kaboring? Or dahil sa kalasingan niya? Shit naman! Ang sakit naman mabitin ng ganito.

I gently removed her from being on top of me so she could lie down properly, even though I was annoyed. I had to help her sleep well.

Naiinis na napaupo ako at napapabuntong hininga. I brushed my hair using my hands frustratedly. Nakakagigil!

Tumingin ulit ako sa natutulog ng si Miss Freya na sobrang ganda at mala anghel kapag tulog. Pero dahil sa sobrang inosente niyang tingnan, pero at the same time nakakaakit, pinigilan ko nalang ang sarili ko na titigan pa siya. Baka kung ano pa yung magawa ko.

Umupo nalang ako sa gilid ng kama niya. Nakatitig lang sa pinto ng hotel room. Hanggang ngayon nag-iisip kung nasaan ba ang fiancé niya o kung may kinalaman ba si Hugo sa paglalasing niya.

Paano kaya bukas? Pagsisisihan ba niya yung nangyari? Maaalala kaya niya gaya ng sinabi niya.

"I may be drunk, but I will never forget this moment, every moment with you."