25

I know I'm very repetitive about all this but if you are liking the story I would greatly appreciate it if you would vote and comment since this increases my engagement, it makes me go up in the rankings and more people read the story!

I also spend a good time reading the comments, there are some hilarious ones hahahah

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!!!

___________________________________________

October 14, 2021, Monaco

Elaine's POV

"Why...are you not dressed yet?" He opened the door without a shirt, just wearing black dress pants.

"I need your help" He closed the door and took my hand leading me to his room, stopping in front of the closet. There were two clothes on hangers hanging in front of us but I wasn't paying much attention to them "I can't decide between these two options- hey you're not looking at them!" He snapped his fingers in front of me making me take my eyes off his torso.

"Cover yourself if you don't want me to look at you!" I laugh and he puts his hands over my shoulders.

"Focus" He says seriously, looking into my eyes.

"I'm focused, I'm focused" I mumble supressing a smile.

"Okay, I don't know whether to go with these pants and the graphic tee or go with something a little more formal. Maybe the red shirt, or another one from the closet, wait, I can show you-" I stop him before he has time to turn around and open the closet.

"Lewis, mon amour, what am I wearing?" His eyes trail up and down my body before getting back to my eyes.

"Jeans and a t-shirt" He answered.

"Jeans and one of your t-shirts" He has too many clothes to choose from and he doesn't wear half of them, they have to be used in some way.

"Yeah but you look great on anything" He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes at his flirty behavior.

"Take the t-shirt Lew, it's an informal dinner, we're just going to watch the game at their house." Gina and Jordan had invited us to their house today, it was not a big deal but I could sense he was nervous.

"Okay then" He grabbed the shirt from its hanger and put it on. I looked away for a moment so as not to focus on his muscles. We had to get out of here on time after all.

"Why are you nervous?" I asked him.

"I'm not nervous" He tried to evade the question.

"How many times have you changed your clothes?" I take a look at his neatly done bed with various articles of clothing scattered around.

"When I started my hair was still wet from the shower, it's been dry for a while now." He confessed.

"You've already met Gina." He went to the bed to sit down and put on his shoes and I leaned against the wall in front of him to wait for him.

"And she hates me" He muttered while tying his shoelaces.

"Where did you get that from? She doesn't hate you" He finished tying his shoelaces and stood up, approaching me again.