35

Early chapter on a Monday, who would have thought?! Not me!😂

This was initially two chapters because of how long it is but I felt generous, so there is no cliffhanger for you guys this time 😉

I think you will like this chapter...just saying :)

ALSO! 84K READS WTH?! If we get to 100k when the final is out I will try to post the extra chapters in a marathon instead of spaced them out over time, it's a long shot but it will also be a lot of work to get the 3 of them out in the same day soooo...ONTO THE CHAPTER

___________________________________________

February 18, 2022, Silverstone

Lewis' POV

Time always seems to slow down whenever she is around, perhaps to give me time to memorize each instant, whatever it is, it is a gift and a nightmare at the same time, I am always rushing everywhere because time flies by without even realizing it.

We had come to Silverstone to the presentation of this season's car. We had rented a small apartment here in Silverstone for these weeks, not wanting to spend so many days in a hotel but wanting to be close to the circuit and the factory.

Our lives have molded quite well together, something that had not happened to me before, she is always willing to travel whenever I needed to be, ensuring that she could do her work from anywhere and that she loved to visit new places. Her suitcase is always loaded with sketchbooks, colored pencils and charcoals, occasionally a pack of watercolors too with which she can capture any idea that occurs to her while we are away and then transfer it onto one of her canvases when we get back home.

But we have also learned to be apart from time to time, knowing how to take advantage of the moments we have together but also enjoying the occasional moments of solitude when we cannot match our schedules, her getting lost many days between the walls of her studio and me trying to make the most of the hours in the simulator before the season starts.

"I love your tattoos, I think I could get lost in them" She was leaning her back against my chest, one of her hands intertwining her fingers with mine while the other traced the silhouette of my tattoos with the tips of her fingers "They are like little pieces of art that always go with you"

"Which one is your favorite?" I ask and she keeps quiet for a few seconds thinking about the answer.

"This one" she pointed to one of the small ones in my right hand, a shining star "And this one" She pointed to the little saturn right on top of the other "Or maybe this one" Now just referring to my whole right sleve.

"So all of them then?" I ask with a wide smile.

"Pretty much, yeah" She chuckled.

"What about this one?" I turned my arm so that she could now see my wrist, previously empty but with a new acquisition recently.

"What have you done?!" She sat up quickly, her hand going to my wrist and rubbing the inked skin a couple of timeswith her thumb to make sure it wasn't a joke. "When did you get this?"

"Last week I think" It was now fully healed, a tattoo so small barely bothered me for only a couple of days.

"And how come I hadn't seen it? Lewis-" It was just a simple E, it was not really small but enough so that if she hasn't been paying attention it could have gone unnoticed among the rest of my tattoos