28

Don't forget to vote and comment 😉

I'm just here giving the people what they really want A LEWIS CHAPTER 🥳

Tw: you will feel extremely single

Enjoy💗
___________________________________________

December 4, 2021, Qatar

Lewis POV

"I miss Roscoe" Elaine said as she dropped one of the tennis balls from her hands, me catching it before it hit the ground.

"Don't remind me of my son when he's not with me" I gave her the ball back and put my hands over hers again, waiting for her to let it fall like we had been doing for the last few minutes.

"You're so dramatic, no but for real, you took him to Silverstone can't we bring him to Abu Dhabi?" She asked.

"I thought about it but it's a long flight, it wont be good for him, only one more week until we're back home though" I explain.

"It's insane how much work a GP brings, I thought making cars go around in circles would be easier" I looked away from the ball to her face for a second and I could see her smile.

"Did you just call my work cars going around in circles? It's like saying you doodle for a living!" Just as I expected she let one of the balls go at that moment but I managed to catch it.

"Not far from reality, I do doodle for a living"

"Don't say that, you're incredibly talented" I give her the ball back, getting ready again "No, but seriously, are you enjoying coming to these last few races?"

"Yeah it's amazing seeing you in your element, also, I love seeing my man win" She drops it again and I catch it, this game was more entertaining with her than with Angela "But maybe next season I'll leave the double headers to you"

"Fair enough, they are kind of draining" I offer her the ball but she just chuckles.

"Kind of?"

"Ok they are exhausting" I agree.

"I never asked you, why did you go to my exhibition alone, the first time around I mean?" She takes the ball to prepare herself again, I thought she was going to get tired sooner, she had seen me practice this before but she had never offered to help with one of my workouts other than talking to me at the gym.

"You were there alone too" I remind her.

"Well yes, but usually people bring someone"

"Maybe the people who had it planned, I was just passing by and..." I look at her with pressed lips.

"And? You saw a door that you didn't know what was on the other side and you said, why not?" I try to hold back my smile but it's impossible.

"Well I saw you come in and I said, why not?"

"Wait, are you serious? Didn't you have an invitation?" She asks genuinely confused.

"Nope, had to bribe the security on front" I had totally forgot about the game but I still remained with my hands on top of hers "That's why I had to hurry, I was late for a meeting"

"You did not!" She exclaims.

"Why do you think I didn't know what your pseudonym meant? I just heard a bunch of people talking about it and just went with it!" I exclaim.