Season 2

... I'M BACK

I know some people don't enjoy the trope of a "new generation" but I felt there was still a story to tell here, you can either read it or not, I wouldn't be doing this if I felt it would not be a fit for Ela and Lewis' story.

That being said the story will start in the year 2043 so 15 years after the last chapter! Sienna Hamilton had just signed to be the new driver for ART in F2, her father, Lewis Hamilton, stepped up as the girls manager and trainer when she started to have a serious career, both of them working like perfectly oiled machinery. Elaine still has her career as an artist, having gained even more prestige and fame through the years, but for her it's still just her way of showing others what she can't explain with words, she started a foundation alongside Lewis for struggling kids, each year organizing a charity auction to raise funds.

Without spoiling much more, here I leave a small presentation of the new characters...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sienna Gigi Hamilton

- 19 years old

- Birthday: 3rd of April 2024

- Aries

- Started racing when she was six years old, at seven was already winning competitions at a national level and made the leap to international karting when she was only eight years old.

-Winner of the 2042 F3 season and new ART Grand Prix driver in F2 for the 2043 season.

-She talks too much when she's nervous.

- Currently living in Monaco but spent a great part of her childhood in England.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ethan Nicolas Hamilton

- 19 years old

- Birthday: 3rd of April 2024

- Aries

- Finished highschool early and got into the Ecole des Beaux-Arts de Paris when he was just 17, he has just started his second year there.

-When he was seven years old he accidentally stuck a piece of gum in his sister's hair and out of solidarity he cut off a lock of his hair himself

- He always shows his paintings to his father first because he doesn't want to disappoint his mother, so he uses him as a filter.

- He has lived in Paris since last year.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Leo Victor Verstappen

- 18 years old

- Birthday: 1st of January 2025

- Capricorn

- He started competing internationally when he was nine years old, winner of the European F4 in 2042 makes the jump to F2 for Prema having skipped F3.

- Has a cat called 'Cat' since last year, spent a whole week brainstorming names with the twins and that was the best they got.

- He has an irrational fear of Lewis (he once took him on a hot lap around Silverstone and still has not recovered)

-He has lived in Monaco with Sienna since last year because he was afraid of living alone (if someone asks him he will answer that it was Sienna the one scared)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus Alexander Foster

- 22 years old

- Birthday: 27th October 2020

- Scorpio

-Driver for ART Grand Prix since 2041, got second place in the 2042 F2 championship. Started karting when he was eight, won his first international title when he was thirteen.

- His father wanted him to study finance and business management but a friend of his mother took him to a kart track for the first time when he was eight, they couldn't take the wheel out of his hands since then.

- He dyed his hair blue to defy his father when he was seventeen, burned all the photos and shaved his hair within a week.

- The first clear memory he has in karting is Lewis Hamilton overtaking him in a training session as if a world championship was at stake.
--------------------------------------------------------------

There won't be many chapters but they will be LONG. I'm not going to give you a posting schedule because I probably won't be able to follow it, but I will try to get the chapters out as quickly as possible while I combine uni, work and learning Italian because I'm moving there next year :) (also Mick's story!)...yeah my sleeping schedule is shit at the moment but this book makes me happy so I hope I don't mess it up by writing this chapters🫶🏻 Would love to hear your feedback so feel free to vote and comment as much as you want!💗