Author's Note (Please Read)

Hey people! 💛

Welcome to my second book and I'm very glad you've decided to give this one a read. Hope you stick around till the end. 

I'd like to point out a few things before getting into the story. 

English isn't my first language and therefore, mistakes will be made. Kindly, point out to any such mistakes. The characters of my book are not perfect. They've their flaws and that's how it is going to be. 

This book also deals with some sensitive issues like knee injury, panic attack, nightmares and female health issues (which will be revealed later on). Please note that I'm not a medical student/doctor. My knowledge on these issues come from the internet and some of my friends who are currently pursuing medicine. Also please keep in mind that this is a fictional story, not real life and as much as I've tried to make it seem realistic, there will be some instances where such reality will be tweaked to fit to my story. 

For those of you who love desi romance, green flag male leads and strong female leads, you'll surely love this book. Your feedback and support will be highlight appreciated! 

The first chapter will be out soon. ( I'll make an announcement.)

Connect with me on IG for more updates: x.wanderlustwrites.x

Thank you ♥️