thank you. || nine.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
[Ainsley Carlton.]

"Are you feeling better now? Cyno mentioned that you said you were tired." I was asked by Tighnari who took a seat beside me at the Ravenclaws' table. I noticed that Cyno wasn't with him.

"Yeah, much better." I replied.

"Cyno isn't here today?" Iris asked Tighnari. " He'll join us for lunch. He said that he was going to be helping Kaveh with something. " Tighnari shrugged.

"I see. " Iris answered and we proceeded to eat our breakfast.

A few minutes passed and I saw that Iris, Carla and Olivia were discussing random things. I turned to Tighnari while debating whether or not I should ask for his help.

"Is there something on my face?" Tighnari asked noticing my gaze on him. "Uh um, Cyno got me something and I was thinking about getting him something in return, yk as a 'thank you' gift. " I explained.

" So it was for you. " He let out making me confused. He took notice of the confused expression on my face before explaining,

"Yesterday, Cyno sent me pictures of a bunch of things and asked me which one of them he should get. I gave him my opinion but I never learned what he was getting it for. However, I do now. He got it for you. "

I let out an " oh" at the new information.

" I assume you want me to tell you what Cyno likes? " He guessed it right away, damn. I nodded a yes as a reply.

We sat in thought for some time while Tighnari brought up a few things Cyno likes.

"Oh, he also likes this game. Genius Invokation: TCG." He spoke and went silent for a minute before speaking again. "I heard him say something about a light novel that he wanted. If I remember correctly, the novel is related to the game."

Oh maybe I should get him the book!! I thanked Tighnari for helping me out and promised to treat him in return but he just refused. Instead, he proposed that I could help him water his plants if he's away, to which I agreed.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
[Ainsley Carlton.]

It was almost 8 pm. I just found the book on the internet. There was a catch tho. I couldn't get it delivered here since it was a muggle site that I ordered it from so I have to go to my parents' house to get the book.

It would be delivered in about a week and I just hope that he likes it. In addition to the book for Cyno, I also placed and order for Tighnari since his birthday was coming up.

I just hoped that my parents wouldn't give me a lecture about spending their money. They would let these ones slide but probably not the room decor that I got.

Anyway, I decided to worry about all that later when my stomach grumbled. I reached for the handle of my bedside table to see if there were any instant noodle packs left and to my misfortune, there weren't. And I had just spent the rest of my money on the book.

I guess I'm starving tonight.

That thought didn't last long as I realised that Draco Malfoy existed. I giggled in happiness and got up to head to his room.

I got out of my room and knocked on the door across from mine. There was no response. But I never back down so I just kept on knocking and knocking before a grumpy ass man opened the door.