crazy hoe. || thirty four.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Ainsley's fingers held the pen as it glided over the piece of paper in front of.

She could hear Malfoy grunting and cursing about how it was her fault that he was getting punished.

"C'mon having to write an essay on 'Advantages of shutting up' isn't so bad yk?" Ainsley spoke, looking up at Draco and Theo who were doing the same thing as her.

"If it weren't for crazy hoe over here, I would've been getting my beauty sleep about now." Theo tilted his head towards Ainsley while looking at Malfoy.

"Crazy hoe- YOUR MOM'S A CRAZY HOE!" Ainsley yelled out at his face.

"Don't you have any better insults? You sound like a third grader." Draco snickered.

"And you sound like you're desperate to be turned into a ferret! "

"Why a ferret? " Draco frowned.

" Wait , I actually see the resemblance. " Theo moved closer to look at Draco's face, before giggling.

" Crazy hoe has got great eyes, that's for sure. " He commented.

" How come I get called a crazy hoe, but Serene didn't last week when she got you and Allen guy into trouble?" Ainsley questioned, frowning at Theo.

" Oh it's not because you got me into trouble, your name is just awfully hard to pronounce." He shrugged, defending himself.

" And crazy hoe isn't?" Ainsley earned another shrug from him.

" Honestly that suits you better than Ainsley." Draco began saying, " You might not look like an 'Ainsley' but you definitely look like a 'crazy hoe'."

Ainsley was about to throw an insult but Snape's presence made the words travel back down her throat.

" You lot seem to be enjoying the punishment." He spoke, causing the three to go back on to writing the essay.

He glares at them for a minute before turning back.

"And 20 points from Ravenclaw for cursing, more than once." He said, still turned back.

" What but they were the ones-" He left before she could seek justice.

" Him and his unwavering love towards Slytherins." Ainsley mumbled.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

It was the 20th of October, a typical Thursday afternoon.

Ainsley was in the library helping Andy with Muggle Studies. Across from her was Nora and Draco flirting and Kaveh just scrolling through his phone, not minding the lovey dovey activities that took place beside him.

Cyno, who was to the left of Ainsley, was reading a book related to Divination for no good reason.

Ainsley chose Care of Magical Creatures and Muggle Studies as her electives. Magical Creatures were interesting but she had to choose at least two electives. She went with Muggle Studies because she felt that it was easier than the rest.