not sure. || twenty two.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Ainsley, Paige, Sydney, and one of their classmates, Avery were playing a game in Paige's room. They actually gathered there to study but they got carried away.

They played a game that Paige had suggested. One person should start a sentence and the others should develop it.

Now it was Paige's turn to add to the sentence and the other three was looking at her, curious as to how it'll end up.

"Uh so, a dude was watching a lady in the shower through her window-" Paige was cut off by Sydney.

"Not some random lady! His wife!" She said.

"Oh."

"Wait what if he was watching his wife and another lady in the shower together?" Ainsley suggested.

" Omg yeah, and he joins them! " Paige squealed before continuing, " you're good at this lmao"

"Yeah we two are the best at this. These children are too innocent. " Ainsley laughed.

Meanwhile, Andrea was listening to all of their dirty words with fear in her eyes.

"I'm just a decent girl from a decent family." Sydney said.

"Yeah, me to buy I'm willing to learn these things. Teach me Paige and Ainsley." Avery asked the two, gaining a side eye from Sydney.

"Girl that sounds so wrong." She said, making Avery realise what she had said and all five just burst out laughing.

The laughter died down as they heard two knocks on the door. It was Carla. She had been looking for Ainsley.

"Why tho?" Ainsley asked when Carla stated that she needed Ainsley.

"Oh just get your butt up, Ains." She pulled Ainsley, causing her to stand on her feet.

"Well bye guys..?" Her voice faded as she was being dragged away by Carla.

They walked a few meters before standing in front of Nora's door.

"Nora is being emo rn. I need help." Carla said.

"Girl you have the wrong person." Ainsley mumbled before opening the door.

"What are you weeping about?" Ainsley walked it.

"Don't fight! I don't want you and Draco to fight!" She sobbed.

Ainsley sighed. Well this was to be expected.

"Why does it matter? You don't need me to be friends with him for you to smooch him and shit."

"I just don't want my friends to be on bad terms with each other. You guys mean the same to me." Nora whined.

Ainsley sighed, plopping next to Nora.

" I don't wanna even interact with him anymore. I considered him one of my bestfriends, I really did. But he just said himself that I was fucking annoying and I don't wanna annoy him more than I already have by trying to make amends." She stopped taking in a breath before concluding.