moon. || thirty two.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Ainsley sat there as she watched her dad scroll through all the texts in her phone.

She tried to make it clear that those were her private matters but her father replied by breaking a glass, which caused the cuts on Ainsley's hand.

He threw whatever he could find at Ainsley when he was mad. Usually it was something that didn't cause much damage but it was Ainsley's unlucky day.

She cried quietly while her mother bandaged her hand up. Her father did not even bat an eye at this scene. He had one motive and one motive only, to cut all the connections Ainsley ever had.

This included her friends as well. He believed that she would be a bad influence to them. That was how they had always put it. She was the culprit and the world was the victim.

Everyone breathed oxygen, it's fine. But she does and she's depleted it. Because in the end all she ever was was a waste of space.

"Cyno, huh?" He clicked on the chat and read some of them out.

"Sorry I couldn't talk for long, and again, I love you too." Her dad clenched his jaw furiously.

"And this was yesterday. You talked to that boy right behind my back? Is that how brave you've gotten?" He raised his voice.

Ainsley didn't care anymore. But she knew for a fact that one of these days, she wasn't gonna come back home.

"I let you be free, do whatever you want, talk to your friends all day all night but you've only been taking advantage of the freedom I'm giving you." He went on.

Just kill me.

"When I was still watching over you, you were such a well-mannered and disciplined kid. But when I loosened up as you got older, you do shit like this."

Just kill me.

" Where did you learn all this from?"

Just kill me.

" Answer me you worthless brat?!"

" Just kill me!" Ainsley breathed heavily between the tears. Her yell startled her mother.

"You want to die because I restrict you from kissing boys?!"

"This isn't about Cyno! It's about you! Fathers are supposed to create a safe atmosphere for their children to grow in, but you! I needed protection from you the most!" Ainsley stood up, cutting off the bandage.

Her mother was heard mumbling a few words, worried that the monster of a father would hurt the child she sacrificed her life for.

"I'm leaving. And I'm telling you, this will be the last time you see me." Ainsley declared, grabbing her backpack.

" Good, I have no daughter!"

" I waited for 14 years for you to say that." And she left.

She was 5 minutes away from her house when her mom appeared behind her.