tomatoes. || twenty three.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

"Do I look okay?"

Cyno was asked as soon as he came inside Ainsley's room.

"You look pretty, as always." He smiled.

"Sure but I don't know if this is what I should wear..." Ainsley turned to the mirror, trying to figure out what to wear for their first date.

"Just wear anything that you are comfortable with." He smiled.

Ainsley thought for a minute before finalizing her decision.

She wore a white turtle neck with a plaid skirt, her hair in a half up braid. She finished it off with her white sneakers and some jewelry that she usually wears.

"I feel kind of bad since I can't take you anywhere else except for Hogsmead.." Cyno spoke when they took a seat in the train.

"No, it's great actually! I've never really looked around Hogsmead before, I've only been to Bold Brew. So it's a great opportunity to explore Hogsmead, even better since it's with you!!" Ainsley smiled.

"I thought we could get something to eat first and then take a stroll around? "

Cyno was so nervous about it all. He wasn't sure if Ainsley would like what he had planned for their first date. But this was perfect for the spontaneous Ainsley. She didn't have to think about anything, just had to follow him around.

"Alright! But wait, not to Bold Brew right? I don't wanna go there for my first date, people know me there."

" I figured you would say this, or more like Kaveh did but anyway, how about Three Broomsticks? " Cyno asked.

Ainsley nodded fiercely. She didn't even get to go to the Three Broomsticks themed café back home, now she felt happy that she got to go to the real on instead.

Some time later, they reached Three Broomsticks.

"I really want to try Butterbeer."

"Let's get some then."

They got some sweets and Butterbeer, which Ainsley wanted to get so bad. She was still very much a potterhead as Nora. Just that Nora is more obvious about it but Ainsley has a lot more interests then she can make time for that she herself forgets stuff.

She gulped down the drink in minutes.

"This shit is so fire for what?!" She exclaimed.

" Seems like you like it. " Cyno chuckled.

"I think so too!" She said before realising, "wait I should know if I like it or not shouldn't I?"

"Any human would."

"But I don't know if I like it tho, it tastes good but..."

"Only humans, Ainsley. You don't fall under that." Cyno took a sip.

"What are you gonna say I'm an angel or something?" Ainsley raised a brow teasingly.

"No, I intended to say that you're a demon." Cyno smiled.