surprise. || eleven.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
[Ainsley Carlton.]

I plopped down on the couch as soon as I arrived. As expected, no one was home. I could just take the novel and leave as if I was never here but my parents wanted otherwise. I just knew it was something about my grades or how I'm spending their money recklessly.

Heaving a sigh, I unlocked my phone to see a text notification from Cyno. It was a video of him and Kuro playing. Since I would be away for longer than just a day, I had left Kuro in Cyno's care. They seem to be getting along seeing how Kuro was clinging to Cyno in the video. I was glad.

"Who's that boy?" I flinched hard as I heard a demonic voice.

"Fucking hell, Judy!!" I yelled at my cousin. " Language. " My dad says coming out of nowhere.

"You aren't supposed to be home before 11 pm? And what're you doing here Judy? "

My dad simply ignored my question, which just left me to assume he had a day off.

" I have a job interview tomorrow. I called uncle Matt to ask for some tips and when he said you're coming home, I decided to surprise you. " Judy answered.

"You mean almost getting me into my death bed? "

" Cmon it's not my fault you get scared easily. Oh speaking of which, who was that boy in the video? Your boyfriend? " Judy questioned. Before I could answer, my dad joined in.

" Boyfriend? Who? Where? When? How? Why? And moreover what did I say about dating? "

"Calm down! And I know that you and mom not only dated without your parents' knowledge, yall also eloped!"

" So then you should know that I'm talking out of experience. "

"Whatever, not all relationships are the same." I commented sitting back on the couch.

" So he IS your bf? " Judy squealed.

"No, he's just a friend! "

" Oh okay. Show me what he sent. "

" Why would I? "

" Omg, was it something inappropriate? Our Ainsy bean is all grown up? "

" No, it's not! "

I let out a frustrated sigh when I felt my dad grab my phone from my hand and started unlocking it. Excuse me? I scoffed. He noticed and told me that he had all the rights to go through his daughter's phone which he got with his money.

I just let him, I didn't mind him going through it, except for the texts in our group chat. I could end up in jail.

Judy rushed over to my dad's side to watch the video.

" Is that Kuro?" My dad asked, squinting his eyes to take a closer look.

I did not answer, I was too tired to answer.

" Look even your cat approves, he's the one."

"Judy, no."