constellations. || seventeen.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Cyno couldn't believe what he had done. He asked Ainsley out like it was nothing. He didn't have to look in a mirror to see his face turn red, he could feel it.

However Ainsley was oblivious, she just shrugged it off thinking that he meant a friendly hangout and she's just being delusional.

So here she was, swimming through her closet to find something to wear.

"No, not that one." Andrea said looking at the clothes Olivia had picked out for Ainsley to wear.

"What? We have to make sure she gets laid tonight!" Olivia exclaimed earning a slap on her shoulder from Ainsley.

"Bro it's just a friendly hangout." She explained just for the other two to mock her.

"But still she can't wear that. They're just gonna be stargazing." Andrea commented eyeing the leather mini dress that Olivia was holding up.

"And why do you even own something like that? It's too erotic for our age." Andrea looked at Ainsley, who just shrugged saying that she doesn't know.

After some more minutes of being indecisive, Olivia held up a white turtle neck and spoke, "Why do you wear this?"

Andrea and Ainsley agreed.

"And I'll wear this on top!" Ainsley said pointing at a blue plaid mini dress.

" No, bro! " Olivia whined at what she said, causing the two to look at her.

" God gave you big boobs, show them off now won't ya? " Olivia continued.

The other two were staring at her in disbelief. They argued over that for some more until they decided to let Ainsley wear that dress on top, as that was what she was comfortable in.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Cyno was on the phone with Tighnari, while waiting for Ainsley to text him that she was ready.

On The Call.

Tighnari:
Do whatever bro, just not that joke. You'll ruin your chances right then and there.

Cyno:
C'mon she said she loves my jokes!

Tighnari:
She just said that to make you feel better-

Cyno:
Wait. She texted. I gotta go.

Tighnari:

Okay, bye now. Remember what i-

End of call.

And Tighnari never got to finish because Cyno hung up. He swiftly checked himself out on the bathroom mirror before heading over to Ainsley's room.

When he was a few steps to the door, he took a deep breath and assured himself that he'd do just fine.

Then, he knocked.

He heard shuffling from inside as he did that and soon the door opened, revealing a dolled up Ainsley.

"Yoi!" Ainsley waved at him, while the other two tried to push her out.