types of students. || twenty and a half.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Ainsley:
Ainsley is the type of student that is the student that has a lot of friends and close friends, despite being introverted.

Academic wise, she is an okay student. Not the best, not the worst, average. She never actually studies but always scores well, which is only because she pays attention in class. She is mostly street smart.

Cyno:
He is friends with everyone, but has very few close friends. People don't seem to talk to him a lot, probably because of his reserved aura but in reality he's just a goof ball.

Academically, he's one of the best students. His favourite class would probably be Defence Against The Dark Arts.

Kaveh:
He has a lot of connections. He isn't only close with the students, but even the teachers! Basically Ainsley if she was an extrovert lol.

I feel like he's got great potential but doesn't spend time studying. He just spends too much time to find ways to earn money that he forgets about studying.

Tighnari:
I feel like he would be popular for his extreme knowledge in plants and just the greens of the world yk? Like people would find him amusing because of how the boring things that no one cares about is suddenly the most intriguing thing ever once he starts explaining it.

Academically, he is the best at Herbology. Are we even surprised? But he gets high scores in others too, Herbology is just his speciality.

Alhaitham:
He is the heartthrob. People fawn over him on a daily basis. It's understandable tho, who wouldn't? But he has no friends, his only friends are Kaveh, Cyno, Ainsley and Tighnari. Cyno isn't his friend, or so he says. He is Ainsley's father. Not really but that's his assigned role, which he does not bother fulfilling because he has better things to do.

Do we even have to speak on his academic performance? He is THE BEST. Maybe even better than Hermione.

Olivia:
She could get a lot of friends than she already has but just refuses to socialise. She has a plenty of close friends and is content with that.

She would be a great student but she doesn't have time to study. I don't know what she does in her free time, but she never has time for anything.

Iris:
She is very popular, among the teachers especially. The teacher's pet as some would call it. Unlike most of the said "teacher's pets", she is only the favourite student because she doesn't cause any trouble and is one of the best academically.

As I already mentioned, she is one of the best in studies. Always in the top 5. But she's rather book smart. According to Ainsley, 'Iris is the dumbest smart person. '

Carla:
She has very few friends. A complete introvert. This could be because of her rbf. But it's also because she simply dislikes socializing.

She is pretty much just like Ainsley. But she scores better because she actually spends time studying, unlike Ainsley who doesn't even spare the book a glance. She and Ainsley are the smart people in the group.

Nora:
The "NO" in Nora stands for no friends. God took pity and blessed her with a few angels but she bullies them (mostly the youngest, who is also the sweetest, the smartest- okay I'll stop). The cringe station of the group. Her vocabulary is not original at all. Even her insults are probably from a Disney movie.

Always in the top 10. Studies harder than Iris but still gets lower scores than her cuz she P R O C A S T I N A T E S most of the time.

Draco:
Idk about this thing. It could be dying and I wouldn't care.

Serene:
Always knows the tea. All the students love her but the teachers just don't. She has a lot of friends but only a few close friends. Extremely extroverted.

She's always among the top 10. She's probably the only one who is equally book smart and street smart.

Paige:
Problematic child. Always in trouble. Sometimes Serene is scolded for things she did (justice for Serene!). But on the bright side, she is very bully-able. Which is entertaining for us but probably not herself.

Top 5. She is absolutely obsessed with being the first but unlike Hermione, she prioritizes fun over grades so it's okay.

Sydney:
Pure soul. She gets in trouble for things she is not even involved in. She is very friendly and outgoing. Her angry self is so entertaining.

Top 5. She's the student that just comes, does their part and leaves but unfortunately gets to a little trouble due to her risk taking friends.

Raelyn:
THE SWEETEST. She could be doing the most evil thing but she would still do it sweetly. No one could hate her. Quiet but when she talks, you would melt.

Top 5. She is the smartest in the group. Unlike the others, studies is her fun. I think she and Hermione would get along.

Andrea:
She is quite. She has few friends and even fewer close friends. Doesn't talk much.

Spends a lot of time studying but always ends up scoring averagely. The problem is that she doesn't pay attention in class and struggles to understand the study materials.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶