safe trip. || ten.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
[ Ainsley Carlton.]

We were going to Hogsmead for whatever reason that I did not bother listening to.

I was, for the first time in a while, earlier than all my friends. Or rather that they were later than me. So which was why when I heard that the carriages were leaving soon, I took along whoever stood beside me to keep me company.

Which happened to be Olivia and Cyno.

And in the carriage, we were joined by Alhaitham, Tighnari and Kaveh.

The ride was not too long, just about 20 minutes since Hogsmead was close to Hogwarts. It went on with Tighnari telling Kaveh a tragic story of how one of his pot plants that were on his window sill fell and I was just rambling about random things to Cyno and Olivia.

"Draco as in Draco Malfoy? I thought you disliked him. " Cyno let out. It was the first proper sentence he spoke during the whole ride.

"What? Why? He's smokin' hawt." Liv couldn't understand why I did not get along with him.

"He's a bitch. But he's hot and rich so I'll try tolerating him I guess." I shrugged. Liv wore a smug smile and spoke.

" But he's short so it's a no for me. "

" I don't think he'd be shorter than this guy over here. " Alhaitham said reffering to Cyno.

" I might lack height but at least God gave me a better personality. " Cyno defends himself. One could say that they hated eachother but to me they just seem like the best of friends. You know it's the same with Nora and I.

" That's right! Cyno has a big heart unlike you! He even helped me put up the painting which YOU refused to help me with. " Kaveh bursts. Now he definitely has something against the taller guy.

" I just didn't see why I should help you. "

Oh he's almost as bad as Malfoy at this point.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
[Ainsley Carlton.]

"And she knew that you liked him?"

"Yeah!! She wasn't even interested in until I said that I liked him!"

"She's such a snake, why are you still friends with her when she did that to you?"

"I don't wanna be lonely. If I stop being friends with her, then she will tell all our friends to unfriend me and obviously they will listen to her."

I internally 'aw'ed at Olivia's reasoning. She was just telling me a story about how her friend went out with her crush knowing that Olivia liked him.

" You have us now, you know?" I reminded the girl. She smiled before speaking, "I guess it will take me some time to break it up with them. They are a part of many of my happy memories after all. "

Kaveh, who sat at the right of Olivia patted her shoulder.

While he was doing so, I looked around to see what was happening around me. Not too long after, I spotted a familiar figure- or rather two familiar figures.