Movie Marathon

Y/N and Emma have been together for several months now und they were a perfect match in every way, except for one tiny detail - Emma was an avid Harry Potter fan, and Y/N had never watched a single film or read a single book from the magical series.

Emma's love for all things Harry Potter was evident to anyone who entered their home. Emma even had a sorting hat, which she playfully placed on guests' heads when they walked through the door. Y/N found it all endearing, but she never quite understood the hype.

One rainy Saturday evening, as the two curled up on their comfortable couch, Y/N looked at Emma with a playful grin. „You know, I've been thinking. I've never watched Harry Potter, and I feel like I'm missing out on something important in your life. How about we have a Harry Potter movie marathon?"

Emma's eyes lit up with delight. „Really? You'd do that for me?"

Y/N nodded, leaning in to give her girlfriend a sweet kiss. „Of course, my love. I want to understand your world a little better."

The following weekend, the great Harry Potter marathon began. They started with the first movie, „Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone." As the opening notes of the iconic theme played, Emma couldn't help but tear up with joy. Y/N, on the other hand, looked at the screen with intrigue, eager to discover what all the fuss was about.

As the story unfolded, Emma explained the intricacies of the wizarding world, the characters, and their backstories. Y/N soon found herself engrossed in the tale of the young wizard with a lightning bolt scar on his forehead. She was fascinated by the magical creatures, the spells, and the thrilling adventures.

By the time they finished the first movie, Y/N was hooked. She couldn't believe she had waited so long to experience this enchanting world. „I can't wait to see what happens next," she exclaimed.

Over the weeks that followed, Emma and Y/N continued their journey through the Harry Potter series, one film at a time. They laughed at Fred and George's pranks, cried when Dobby met his unfortunate end, and cheered for Harry, Hermione, and Ron as they faced countless challenges. Emma cherished the moments when Y/N would gasp in surprise or ask questions about the plot.

As they reached the final movie, „Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2," both women were on the edge of their seats. The epic battle at Hogwarts unfolded, and the fate of their beloved characters hung in the balance. Y/N clutched Emma's hand tightly as the tension mounted.

When it was all over, and the final scene faded to black, Emma and Y/N were left in stunned silence.

After a while Y/N turned to her girlfriend „I understand now, why you love this world so much. Why didn't you tell me Harry Potter was so good?"

Emma smiled and chuckled slightly . „I'm so glad you liked it, Because if not, I would unfortunately have had to throw you out."

---------------

A/N: idk, its okay i guess
See ya